The 2021-22 Football (Soccer) Thread

Nova Carmina

50 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Ekstraklasa kicked off a new season today. Those afternoon naps always do the trick. :atickhum:

What calendar are they using in Poland? Oh, turns out it was me that thought it was about June 20th. :zzz:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

What calendar are they using in Poland? Oh, turns out it was me that thought it was about June 20th. :zzz:

I would've gotten more sleep time. :banghead:

• Like 1

It`ll probably never happen now, but I would refuse to sign for Barca. I think they have the most unpleasant kit colours - I`m looking at the colour wheel I use for painting/drawing, and they are close to each other which proves beyond all doubt that they clash and are not complementary.

Lewandowski has clearly been able to overlook the fashion faux pas. :facepalm: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

It`ll probably never happen now, but I would refuse to sign for Barca. I think they have the most unpleasant kit colours - I`m looking at the colour wheel I use for painting/drawing, and they are close to each other which proves beyond all doubt that they clash and are not complementary.

Lewandowski has clearly been able to overlook the fashion faux pas. :facepalm: 

He wants to be the first Pole at Barcelona.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

He wants to be the first Pole at Barcelona.  :rolleyes:

I guess he doesn`t share my anti-Barca policy. Maybe there have been many Poles who do and whom chose to stay in the Ekstraklasa. :coy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I guess he doesn`t share my anti-Barca policy. Maybe there have been many Poles who do and whom chose to stay in the Ekstraklasa. :coy:

Two Polish kids just left Barcelona and went to Pogon, where they will continue their football schooling, so it is possible. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Wisla 0 Sandecja 0  :facepalm:  Even a Biden speech would be more entertaining. 

I think his speeches are great. You can play bingo with the same old phrases/new mistakes. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I think his speeches are great. You can play bingo with the same old phrases/new mistakes. 

I wouldn't recommend a 'mistake drinking game' at the Wisla match today...or any day.  :rolleyes:  

• Like 1

Barca TV's Lewandowski exclusive: "An insider's look at the German striker's first day at Barca". When Barcelona finds out he's really Polish, maybe they'll send him back. :smile: 

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Barca TV's Lewandowski exclusive: "An insider's look at the German striker's first day at Barca". When Barcelona finds out he's really Polish, maybe they'll send him back. :smile: 

Wait till they realise Bayern might want actual cash; not NFTs, magic beans, or a percentage of future TV rights. They still owe de Jong £17m. :wacko:

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Wait till they realise Bayern might want actual cash; not NFTs, magic beans, or a percentage of future TV rights. They still owe de Jong £17m. :wacko:

And there's 600K for Varsovia.  :facepalm:  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And there's 600K for Varsovia.  :facepalm:  

It`s funny how you can be a billion in debt, owe millions to everyone you`ve ever met, create more debt on a daily basis, and pull it off in broad daylight. Kudos, Laporta! I think. :unsure:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

That was quite a battle between Ratajski and Wright. I didn't think Krzysztof still had it in him. 

:ninja: I`ve not been watching. :bolt:

• Like 1

Barca is here in Lauderdale playing Inter Miami tonight.  Alegedly all 18,000 seats at Drv Pnk Stadium are sold.  No local tv, of course.

2 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

Barca is here in Lauderdale playing Inter Miami tonight.  Alegedly all 18,000 seats at Drv Pnk Stadium are sold.  No local tv, of course.

I'm sure Mexican radio will step in with the coverage. :blah: GOOOOOOOL! 

• The topic was unpinned