The 2021-22 Football (Soccer) Thread

Nova Carmina

Cracovia 0 Piast 1 :facepalm: In 2022, Krakow football lays in ruins...

It does seem like the whole region needs a bit of a lift. Maybe the titular creatures of Netflix`s Cracovia Monsters have replaced the normal starting XIs?

Whatever the case may be, I need a two weeks vacation from Ekstraklasa. :atickhum:

What about the rest of us? We`re just hitting our stride. The last thing I need is Southgate and his international colleagues confusing everyone. :boohoo:
  • Like 1

So it`ll be Man City vs Liverpool on 10th April, and Man City vs Liverpool on 16th April. If they win their QFs, they play each other in the semis of the CL on 27th April and 3rd May - the internet will explode with speculative content. :fury: Edited by IbanezJem

It does seem like the whole region needs a bit of a lift. Maybe the titular creatures of Netflix`s Cracovia Monsters have replaced the normal starting XIs?

Whatever the case may be, I need a two weeks vacation from Ekstraklasa. :atickhum:

What about the rest of us? We`re just hitting our stride. The last thing I need is Southgate and his international colleagues confusing everyone. :boohoo:

It'll give you some free time to watch another drawn match in Grenada. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

It'll give you some free time to watch another drawn match in Grenada. :popcorn:

If they think I`ll fall for it again, the desperate waste of 30+ hours, well... oh, who am I kidding. :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

If they think I`ll fall for it again, the desperate waste of 30+ hours, well... oh, who am I kidding. :eyeroll:

Don't distress yourself, Rangers came through in the end at Dundee. :ebert:
  • Like 1

I am quite proud of their efforts in Europe, I have to say. Scottish league`s getting stronger, especially since I`ve been around. :blush:
  • Like 1

I am quite proud of their efforts in Europe, I have to say. Scottish league`s getting stronger, especially since I`ve been around. :blush:

And to think not long ago they just barely eliminated Legia on a late goal by Morelos.
  • Like 1

2028 EURO in Great Britain and Ireland? Just in time for a 32-team tournament.

Who knows with UEFA, they could just as likely back the Russia bid. Although it`d be a "nyet" from me. Seems like insanity to bid at this time - or a piece of expert trolling.

England players (and Louis Van Gaal) are started to speak about Qatar. When 6,500 migrant workers die to build stadiums in the desert that`ll never be played in again and all in the name of sportswashing, speaking up seems very much appropriate in the absence of any moral lead from anyone in power.

• Like 2

Who knows with UEFA, they could just as likely back the Russia bid. Although it`d be a "nyet" from me. Seems like insanity to bid at this time - or a piece of expert trolling.

England players (and Louis Van Gaal) are started to speak about Qatar. When 6,500 migrant workers die to build stadiums in the desert that`ll never be played in again and all in the name of sportswashing, speaking up seems very much appropriate in the absence of any moral lead from anyone in power.

There's only one candidate and the decision has to be made by April 11th, I believe, so it looks like we may see more appearances from Zepphead here in a few years time. :ebert:
  • Like 2

There's only one candidate and the decision has to be made by April 11th, I believe, so it looks like we may see more appearances from Zepphead here in a few years time. :ebert:

I`m surprised that the English violence and drunk guy with a flare in his buttcheeks on the day of the final has all the UEFA bigwigs saying "more of the same!" :wtf:
  • Like 1

I`m surprised that the English violence and drunk guy with a flare in his buttcheeks on the day of the final has all the UEFA bigwigs saying "more of the same!" :wtf:

I'm surprised no one else wants to host. :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Well, I know you don`t believe me but the UK press seem very sure that both Russia and Turkey have met today`s deadline. :ph34r:
  • Like 1

Well, I know you don`t believe me but the UK press seem very sure that both Russia and Turkey have met today`s deadline. :ph34r:

To balance things out, they should include Belarus, Serbia and honorable mention, Iran.
  • Like 1

To balance things out, they should include Belarus, Serbia and honorable mention, Iran.

Iran, eh? Now we`re talking. Mahdavikia was a class act. :ebert:
  • Like 1

so looks like man utd taking ten haag. so bizarre another direction with another coach. RR system is different to ajax system are they thinking they can just combine houses like a season of game of thrones? i think ten haag will want different players than RR will want if he stays as DoF. they should sign paul mitchell as well and get rid of ralf.

so looks like man utd taking ten haag. so bizarre another direction with another coach. RR system is different to ajax system are they thinking they can just combine houses like a season of game of thrones? i think ten haag will want different players than RR will want if he stays as DoF. they should sign paul mitchell as well and get rid of ralf.

You can do whatever you like at Old Trafford, but leave my Poch alone. :rage:

Hide your :baabaa: :scared:. Great credit to the Wales medical team, somehow getting Bale fit for tonight`s game despite him being too unwell for the El Clasico last Sunday.

Meanwhile, England`s cricketers do their best to ensure nobody cares. :facepalm:

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

Hide your :baabaa: :scared:. Great credit to the Wales medical team, somehow getting Bale fit for tonight`s game despite him being too unwell for the El Clasico last Sunday.

Meanwhile, England`s cricketers do their best to ensure nobody cares. :facepalm:

Bale up to his old tricks again, I see. He keeps playing chess, while Real plays checkers. :notworthy:
  • Like 1

Bale up to his old tricks again, I see. He keeps playing chess, while Real plays checkers. :notworthy:

My sympathy for Real being in deep debt is always tempered by the fact they play Bale £600,000 a week to play for Wales. Players rarely troll their own clubs like he has. :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

My sympathy for Real being in deep debt is always tempered by the fact they play Bale £600,000 a week to play for Wales. Players rarely troll their own clubs like he has. :laughing guy:

I wonder how he feels about Nations League. ;)
  • Like 1

I`m going to have to buy a copy of the Italian national anthem if I want to hear it anytime soon. :rage:

Ronaldo doesn't score, ex-Cracovia man scores in Glasgow, Italy out...can it get any better? Come on, Czech Republic. :madra:
  • Like 1

I`m going to have to buy a copy of the Italian national anthem if I want to hear it anytime soon. :rage:

Ronaldo doesn't score, ex-Cracovia man scores in Glasgow, Italy out...can it get any better? Come on, Czech Republic. :madra:

Ronald-o not qualifying for the finals? That`d be better. :drool:
  • Like 2

• The topic was unpinned