The 2021-22 Football (Soccer) Thread

Nova Carmina

Augsburg 2 Bayern 1 Maybe if Lewandowski hadn't played against Andorra, he would've scored more. :sarcastic:

I suppose you think Kane`s flat-track bullying has used up all his November goals :sigh: At least I can accept a defeat to Leeds :yes:
  • Like 1

Augsburg 2 Bayern 1 Maybe if Lewandowski hadn't played against Andorra, he would've scored more. :sarcastic:

I suppose you think Kane`s flat-track bullying has used up all his November goals :sigh: At least I can accept a defeat to Leeds :yes:

Kane and all other PL footballers would've played on Monday, knowing their next game is on Friday. After the Hungary match, Lewandowski was asking around to find out if Poland still has a chance to be seeded. :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Kane and all other PL footballers would've played on Monday, knowing their next game is on Friday. After the Hungary match, Lewandowski was asking around to find out if Poland still has a chance to be seeded. :facepalm:

Still, it`ll be nice for him to be the best player in the play-offs.
  • Like 1

When Ole is sacked later, it will be a very sad time for all. It`s been so much fun. And my beautiful hero Pochettino is a definite target, which will be even sadder - unless he makes a right mess of things and then can come back to Spurs when Conte`s contract ends in the summer of `23.

To quote Zapp Brannigan - "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards".

All Wright on the night. :)

But your precious Fallon averaged 98! That`s Don Bradman territory :o

Not enough. Who do you like, Henry the VIII or Chief Blackhawk? We know the Scumbag wins the other semi. :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

Not enough. Who do you like, Henry the VIII or Chief Blackhawk? We know the Scumbag wins the other semi. :eyeroll:

I`m just glad I don`t have the usual distraction of watching MvG whilst thinking "Devin Townsend has really let himself go".
  • Like 1

I`m just glad I don`t have the usual distraction of watching MvG whilst thinking "Devin Townsend has really let himself go".

"or Jonathan Toews".
  • Like 1

Goal of the year by Lewandowski in Ukraine? :notworthy:

Is it a teeny bit possible you are viewing this through your Lewandowski-coloured spectacles? I haven`t seen it and I`m sure it`s lovely, but it`ll have to be good to beat Hojbjerg`s bobbly, miskicked effort against Leeds :bump:
  • Like 1

Is it a teeny bit possible you are viewing this through your Lewandowski-coloured spectacles? I haven`t seen it and I`m sure it`s lovely, but it`ll have to be good to beat Hojbjerg`s bobbly, miskicked effort against Leeds :bump:

Have you seen it yet? :popcorn:
  • Like 1

I have now. Struck a lot harder than your average bicycle/overhead kick :yes:
  • Like 1

Now, if we could only get one of the Skis to win the Tour de France. :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

Cycling never made it to my "500 Sports I Watch Every Week" list :scared:
  • Like 1

I could hardly watch the last 5 minutes of the match. Atalanta missed the win, but that goal by Muriel!!! That look in his eyes when he was walking to the pitch was pure de+termination.

Cycling never made it to my "500 Sports I Watch Every Week" list :scared:

Don't miss any of the action at the World Table Tennis Championships in Houston on youtube. :drool:
  • Like 1

• The topic was unpinned