The 2021-22 Football (Soccer) Thread

Nova Carmina

54 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

FIFA will start the bidding at $50 million...:drool:

I`m a little light. Actually Scotland probably is. Musk or Gates XI?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Is Eintracht a Catholic club? :smash:   :poke:  :bitchslap:

Anticipating some off-pitch battles? Or indeed on pitch? There`s a lot more fans outside of the stadium than in. I wouldn`t want to get any nearer Glasgow than I am if things go wrong. :scared: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Anticipating some off-pitch battles? Or indeed on pitch? There`s a lot more fans outside of the stadium than in. I wouldn`t want to get any nearer Glasgow than I am if things go wrong. :scared: 

There's already been some action last night and today. Throwing chairs at each other and so on.

• Like 1

I`m a little light. Actually Scotland probably is. Musk or Gates XI?

Qatar will probably outbid everybody just to not let Italy in.  :wink:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

Qatar will probably outbid everybody just to not let Italy in.  :wink:

I` ve enough to worry about already with Mansfield leading after the first leg of the play-off against Northampton. I still have a little warmth towards my old town. (But not much).

• Like 1

I` ve enough to worry about already with Mansfield leading after the first leg of the play-off against Northampton. I still have a little warmth towards my old town. (But not much).

Blame it on the rain.  :moon:

• Like 1

Where's the red card for Quinn?  :moon:

No VAR and acceptance that decisions must be in Mansfield`s favour I guess. You know what it`s like when you`re the smaller club. :sigh:

• Like 1

No VAR and acceptance that decisions must be in Mansfield`s favour I guess. You know what it`s like when you`re the smaller club. :sigh:

An exciting finish at least, though not involving football. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Reminded me of Lewandowski's goal against Portugal at EURO 2016. 

Was that also a centre half thinking "I don`t want to move right now. I`ll get the next one."

• Like 1

Pitch invasions are cool again, it seems. Some action needs to be taken pre-emptively for this weekend`s matches as there is a real risk of some serious harm a-coming to somebody. :facepalm:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Pitch invasions are cool again, it seems. Some action needs to be taken pre-emptively for this weekend`s matches as there is a real risk of some serious harm a-coming to somebody. :facepalm:

What's going on there all of a sudden? It seems like  a lot of afters are happening at the mo. Mind you I laughed like a drain when Viera booted that Scouser!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Turbine Freight said:

What's going on there all of a sudden? It seems like  a lot of afters are happening at the mo. Mind you I laughed like a drain when Viera booted that Scouser!

We`d all like to see a coach or player pummelling some cokehead fan. :yes:  But then he`d be banned, which seems harsh as the criminal offence is entering the field of play in the first place.

Players and managers ought to be able to do whatever they please to some lunkhead who invades the pitch. Maybe when the guy's mates have to go down the A&E to pick him up after he's been Rondon'ed, there'd be fewer intruders.

The music of the '80s is cool -- not the thug dynamics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Wisla Krakow advances to the semifinals of the Champions League in AMP football. :cosmo:

Google`s not necessarily my friend, this time - "AMP Football is a Football coaching development / Consultation and representation company which helps professional football players and clubs globally in the negotiation of transfers, talent identification and recruitment." :shakehead:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nova Carmina said:

Players and managers ought to be able to do whatever they please to some lunkhead who invades the pitch. Maybe when the guy's mates have to go down the A&E to pick him up after he's been Rondon'ed, there'd be fewer intruders.

The music of the '80s is cool -- not the thug dynamics.

Maybe the tannoy announcer could point out to potential invaders that they will be identified by CCTV, receive lifetime bans, face criminal proceedings and consequences of said proceedings; that could be worth mentioning with a few minutes to go, before Liverpool`s players come out with an Uzi aimed straight at the Wolves fans. Hmmm, actually, maybe we`ll see how that goes for one weekend, like "The Purge". :biggrin:

Google`s not necessarily my friend, this time - "AMP Football is a Football coaching development / Consultation and representation company which helps professional football players and clubs globally in the negotiation of transfers, talent identification and recruitment." :shakehead:

AMP stands for amputees, guys playing with one leg. Come to think of it, some of our Ekstraklasa players could qualify.  :sarcasm:  

• Like 1

AMP stands for amputees, guys playing with one leg. Come to think of it, some of our Ekstraklasa players could qualify.  :sarcasm:  

Does it count if you`re, like, really one-footed? :confused:

• Like 1

• The topic was unpinned