The 2021-22 Football (Soccer) Thread

Nova Carmina

Everton are doing a Wisla! Wisla are doing an Everton!  :bitchslap:Just like Robert`s half-time cigar at 2-0, his hopes are nothing but stale old smoke. Nightmare turnaround.

Really need Brentford to hang on to this as Everton go to Arsenal for game 38 and if that`s a dead rubber, that`s no good for me. :zalice:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Everton are doing a Wisla! Wisla are doing an Everton!  :bitchslap:Just like Robert`s half-time cigar at 2-0, his hopes are nothing but stale old smoke. Nightmare turnaround.

Radomiak 4 Wisla 2  :facepalm:  And guess who scored a hattrick? Footballer with a last name Angielski. :facepalm:  Wisla, the newest member of Fortuna 1 Liga.  :facepalm:  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Radomiak 4 Wisla 2  :facepalm:  And guess who scored a hattrick? Footballer with a last name Angielski. :facepalm:  Wisla, the newest member of Fortuna 1 Liga.  :facepalm:  

What a thing to happen. :facepalm:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

One win in 2022 ( 1 out of 13 )  :moon: It's a miracle we didn't get relegated sooner. 

I can`t help but feel you are directly responsible. You asked that I looked out for your teams, so I did, and now look... :confused: I don`t think I`ve looked for their result and seen a win.  :no:

• Like 1

I can`t help but feel you are directly responsible. You asked that I looked out for your teams, so I did, and now look... :confused: I don`t think I`ve looked for their result and seen a win.  :no:

But they can't get me, I'm on a different continent.  :tongue:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

But they can't get me, I'm on a different continent.  :tongue:

Well, I`ve tried to warn you. Wisla will be in the Polish equivalent of the National League South in no time! :fistscrying:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, I`ve tried to warn you. Wisla will be in the Polish equivalent of the National League South in no time! :fistscrying:

Easy travel arrangements, I like it. :gumby:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Hey, I keep hoping Truro City FC get promoted to the National League South!

(they're my "local" side . . . .)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nova Carmina said:

Hey, I keep hoping Truro City FC get promoted to the National League South!

(they're my "local" side . . . .)

I reckon Truro must be the least local UK-based side for me. I`m probably nearer to Oslo or Rekjavik :huh:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Or yellow scum in this case. :alien:

The keyword is definitely "scum". :yes:

I`m concerned that Lewandowski may sign for Chelsea - unlikely, but being mooted today - as we`ll have very differing views of how well we`d like that to go. Go to Barca, I retract my criticism of the Basque club. 

• Like 1

The keyword is definitely "scum". :yes:

I`m concerned that Lewandowski may sign for Chelsea - unlikely, but being mooted today - as we`ll have very differing views of how well we`d like that to go. Go to Barca, I retract my criticism of the Basque club. 

Just saying you're interested in a player is about seventeen steps away from getting him. Besides, I think Chelsea will be too busy filling holes on defense before the next season. 

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Just saying you're interested in a player is about seventeen steps away from getting him. Besides, I think Chelsea will be too busy filling holes on defense before the next season. 

They should be - their only contracted centre-half is 37 (and injured). :biggrin:

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Red, yellow...how about White?  :cool:

It`s the new black! How do you think he`d fancy being Kane`s understudy... :ninja:

• Like 1

I`ll guess another South American country. Chile is easily the longest and thinnest country with the most coastline so they should get it :yes:.  

However, FIFA can be a bit weird. A classy option would be Ukraine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I`ll guess another South American country. Chile is easily the longest and thinnest country with the most coastline so they should get it :yes:.  

However, FIFA can be a bit weird. A classy option would be Ukraine.

FIFA will start the bidding at $50 million...:drool:

• Like 1

• The topic was unpinned