The 2021-22 Football (Soccer) Thread

Nova Carmina

Silly Noppon. Whilst celebrating his 4-4 first session result with a hearty fist pump, he knocked into John Higgins and it looks like he made him angry.  Although Higgins` face is often quite puce. :happy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Silly Noppon. Whilst celebrating his 4-4 first session result with a hearty fist pump, he knocked into John Higgins and it looks like he made him angry.  Although Higgins` face is often quite puce. :happy:

Great to have you back, Simon.  :1022:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Great to have you back, Simon.  :1022:

:trink39: Settling into my new home and new marital status (separated), which ultimately means watching lots of football and snooker. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose... 

• Like 2

:trink39: Settling into my new home and new marital status (separated), which ultimately means watching lots of football and snooker. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose... 

We're moving at the end of next month. I'll try to avoid the separation part.  :unsure: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

We're moving at the end of next month. I'll try to avoid the separation part.  :unsure: 

It`s not for everyone. About 50% of couples, as I understand. :16ton: 

• Like 2

Wow, was Szwoch`s winning goal late enough? What the hell happened...? :facepalm:

Manu didn't have to raise his hand, Kieszek would've saved it anyway. Another point wasted in added time, in fact on the last play of the game. :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

Manu didn't have to raise his hand, Kieszek would've saved it anyway. Another point wasted in added time, in fact on the last play of the game. :facepalm:

90 +11 though, I thought he must have sneaked back on when everyone else had left the field.

• Like 1

90 +11 though, I thought he must have sneaked back on when everyone else had left the field.

The infraction took place in the 96th minute. There was a VAR check and a lot of complaining after that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I`ll be damned if Robertson`s 147 didn`t look absolutely locked in from two blacks down. :applaudit:It`s possible that I`ll start to admire him at some stage.

The Great Polish Hope would not be denied.  :653:

• Like 1

PSG to sack Poch, Conte goes to PSG, Poch comes home. I`m liking the story. :wub:

I just read yesterday that he's staying put, but of course you can't trust the media.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

That was quite a different 4-3 game.  :notworthy:

I listened to it on the radio. Sounded rather fun. Watched both Snooker QFs instead and am liking what I see from the lad Bingtao. Nice to see WIlliams being out-Williamsed in terms of temperament and potting. :new_thumbsupsmileyanim:

• Like 1

I listened to it on the radio. Sounded rather fun. Watched both Snooker QFs instead and am liking what I see from the lad Bingtao. Nice to see WIlliams being out-Williamsed in terms of temperament and potting. :new_thumbsupsmileyanim:

My dream semifinals would be Williams vs Bingham and Higgins vs Maguire. :bolt:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

My dream semifinals would be Williams vs Bingham and Higgins vs Maguire. :bolt:

Consternation! Uproar! Well, we agree on Bingham. :hug2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well done, Williams. Keeping it in the British Isles.  :cool: 

Great effort from him as Bingtao was playing really nicely. Lisowski`s doing well to still be hanging on, like the T-1000 to the back of a car. :AlienSmiley:

PS. Williams must have been inspired by the Clockwork Angels t-shirt on a guy in the front row. :2:

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

• The topic was unpinned