The 2021-22 Football (Soccer) Thread

Nova Carmina

Quite an evening in Istanbul...

Please win tomorrow :ebert: Although if Utd ever get a real manager that could be trouble for everyone.

My info tells me they'll have a referee from Krakow. Son of a great Wisla defender and member of the 1974 World Cup.

Let`s hope he tries to impress his father, and reduces Utd to 7 men in the first five minutes.

From what I heard, he was like this :chickendance: when he found out he's going to Manchester, so don't count on it.
  • Like 1

I didn't have the chance to see the match, but apparently LFC managed a dull and totally uneventful . . . wait, I'm just hearing . . . oh, Simeone did what? Who got a red card? Jota did what, now?

Alright, the important thing is the nine points from three matches. Keep grinding!

• Like 2

I didn't have the chance to see the match, but apparently LFC managed a dull and totally uneventful . . . wait, I'm just hearing . . . oh, Simeone did what? Who got a red card? Jota did what, now?

Alright, the important thing is the nine points from three matches. Keep grinding!

I didn`t pay much heed to it, but it seems your side is learning the valuable lesson from that grasshopper who played the violin instead of planning for winter. Get all your points in the bag in the league and qualify for the next round of the CL before the African Cup of Nations has you playing your kids again! I think it`s fair to say you`re in a purple patch of form right now.
  • Like 2

Get rid of the yellow uniforms or you'll end up like Barcelona.
  • Like 1

Get rid of the yellow uniforms or you'll end up like Barcelona.

Oh my, you mean Klopp will bankrupt the club and sign Luuk de Jong and Martin Braithwaite to replace Salah and Mane? Hmmm. That could open up a Top 4 place :drool:

I have not played "Red Lenses" today. No any other red or yellow tunes, either. I still have some 15 minutes for playing the blues, that'll be my preparation for the match. I will pick "How Blue Can You Get".
  • Like 1

I have not played "Red Lenses" today. No any other red or yellow tunes, either. I still have some 15 minutes for playing the blues, that'll be my preparation for the match. I will pick "How Blue Can You Get".

Your good weekend form should be enough to steamroller those pesky Mancs :ebert:
  • Like 1

Please win tomorrow :ebert: Although if Utd ever get a real manager that could be trouble for everyone.

My info tells me they'll have a referee from Krakow. Son of a great Wisla defender and member of the 1974 World Cup.

Let`s hope he tries to impress his father, and reduces Utd to 7 men in the first five minutes.

From what I heard, he was like this :chickendance: when he found out he's going to Manchester, so don't count on it.

He must've had a heart attack. Poles are doing this game, but he's not there. :rose:
  • Like 1

He must've had a heart attack. Poles are doing this game, but he's not there. :rose:

Wherever he is, I hope he enjoyed the sweeping move for the Atalanta goal.
  • Like 1

Maybe he's just the VAR assistant...or a ball boy.
  • Like 1

Maybe he's just the VAR assistant...or a ball boy.

I see him! He's the technical referee. Well, now that's settled. :hail:

It's time to go practicing some more of that blues.

I hope La Dea will get many of her now injured players back by the next game in Bergamo.

Maguire and Ronaldo. :facepalm:

When Utd scrape a late win but play badly, it keeps the Ole nostalgia act in the job for another three games, which is excellent news for competent sides :P

If you have a quiet moment today, spare a thought for Chelsea boss little Tommy Tuchel, whom despite all the riches and opulence from his Epicurean club owner, has no strikers for the next few weeks :(
  • Like 1

Spurs trying to win in Europe using reserve players... :16ton:

Who said anything about trying? ;)

Mourinho's team definitely wasn't trying. :P

It doesn`t matter where he goes these days, the poor guy just can`t catch a break :sigh:

If you have a quiet moment today, spare a thought for Chelsea boss little Tommy Tuchel, whom despite all the riches and opulence from his Epicurean club owner, has no strikers for the next few weeks :(

I thought Abramovich was a Russian! ;0

• Like 1

When the Polish scouts watch Villa next, make sure it is for Matt Cash - not Matt Targett - that they are checking the relevant ancestry :facepalm: That guy`s having the worst week.
  • Like 1

When the Polish scouts watch Villa next, make sure it is for Matt Cash - not Matt Targett - that they are checking the relevant ancestry :facepalm: That guy`s having the worst week.

The federation is talking with President Duda in order to speed up Cash's passport paperwork. They want him playing for the national team in November.
  • Like 1

Wisla 0 Slask 5 :facepalm: Total team collapse in front of your fans.

The last time I can remember that happening to Spurs was when Liverpool came to town at the arse end of the Villas-Boas era. :facepalm: indeed.
  • Like 1

• The topic was unpinned