The 2021-22 Football (Soccer) Thread

Nova Carmina

An ageing egomaniac in need of an audience to fawn at his feet as he enters the last knockings of his career?

I knew I liked you for a reason, Simon. :fistbump:

This could restore my football mojo ...... Another hateful fecker in a Utd shirt to shout abuse at!!! ... Lovin' it already!

:laughing guy:
  • Like 2

Liverpool given group of death in Champions League.

Gehenna...I mean Atletico away is always tough :fury: but you`ll be fine. Milan are giving you six points ;)

Is Sun & Moon listening? :ph34r: I`d say Utd have their customary easy-ish group. One of the teams in their group doesn`t even have adult males! :16ton:

Yes, I'm here, at last. The group F seems like a moderately easy one, but who knows. But between Atalanta and United there will be blood.

Edited by Sun & Moon
  • Like 1

Termalica 1 Cracovia 2 :dweez: Van Amersfoort x2

Is that your first positive experience of this season? And there`s me enjoying Arsenal propping up the table, and Spurs not falling over their shoelaces :sundog:
  • Like 1

Gehenna...I mean Atletico away is always tough :fury: but you`ll be fine. Milan are giving you six points ;)

Is Sun & Moon listening? :ph34r: I`d say Utd have their customary easy-ish group. One of the teams in their group doesn`t even have adult males! :16ton:

Yes, I'm here, at last. The group F seems like a moderately easy one, but who knows. But between Atalanta and United there will be blood.

It`s much easier to categorise you as an Atalanta fan. I think I`m going to go ahead and delete the Man Utd thing from your official record :ebert:

Now, we all know that Herr Klopp is a vain man with his new teeth, hair and eyes. But I wonder if he doesn`t look about 5lbs heavier than last season? If I send him an email, I reckon he`ll be booked in for liposuction by the end of the week :laughing yellow guy:
  • Like 1

Is that your first positive experience of this season? And there`s me enjoying Arsenal propping up the table, and Spurs not falling over their shoelaces :sundog:

Well, each of the two teams have seven points to their credit at the moment, so there have been some satisfying evenings so far. :cool:
  • Like 1

Well, each of the two teams have seven points to their credit at the moment, so there have been some satisfying evenings so far. :cool:

So if Spurs beat Watford tomorrow and go top, we can enjoy the international break and then Poland beating England :cheers:
  • Like 1

So if Spurs beat Watford tomorrow and go top, we can enjoy the international break and then Poland beating England :cheers:

First we have to deal with Albania and that's not automatic three points. I'm sure some of the regulars will get the night off in San Marino, because playing three games in six nights for our guys equals :rose:
  • Like 1

It`s much easier to categorise you as an Atalanta fan. I think I`m going to go ahead and delete the Man Utd thing from your official record :ebert:

Sure, I'd root for Atalanta no matter what team they play against. La Dea is my team. :wub: I guess I'm one of the few Atalanta fans in this little country (only seen another one on TV last season :lol: ). Maybe I'm bergamasca born in a different place. ;)

• Like 1

We reach the time of the Premier League season where I think we should all say "It`s been a great season, let`s let all the teams disband and join their families and then disband the game, leaving the table as it is now in perpetuity".

I say this as an Arsenal hater and a Spurs fan, with perfectly equal balance given to those respective passions.

• Like 1

We reach the time of the Premier League season where I think we should all say "It`s been a great season, let`s let all the teams disband and join their families and then disband the game, leaving the table as it is now in perpetuity".

I say this as an Arsenal hater and a Spurs fan, with perfectly equal balance given to those respective passions.

You tried that last season. ;)
  • Like 1

You tried that last season. ;)

...and I`ll never stop. Never! :codger:
  • Like 1

If Hungary are going to continue with booing of taking the knee and aiming monkey chants at Sterling and Bellingham, then I`m very pleased it`s 4-0 and that the homophobic and racist fans will go home unhappy and angrier.
  • Like 1

Poland three shots, all on target, leading 3-1. Well, it`s certainly efficient, eh Robert?

4-1 the final. Believe it or not, Albania was the better team but it lacked a striker of Lewandowski's caliber.
  • Like 2

If Hungary are going to continue with booing of taking the knee and aiming monkey chants at Sterling and Bellingham, then I`m very pleased it`s 4-0 and that the homophobic and racist fans will go home unhappy and angrier.

Sad & disgraceful behaviour. But thankfully dispatched.
  • Like 1

• The topic was unpinned