The 2021 NFL thread

Nova Carmina

I was born in Buffalo and live in Minnesota. My teams are 0-8 in SBs.

So kind of rooting for Cincy.

But on the other hand, if they lose, and lose again, they join the 0-4 club. Come on in, the water's fine!

Then if Atlanta...and Carolina, could lose two each.... mmmm. Then it becomes a larger brotherhood of pain.

Since I cannot have victory, perhaps I will root for pain instead.

To those of you who have a team that has won once, or twice, and are whining that oh, you need another SB win... go take a flying f*ck at a rolling donut. Seriously. You have no idea.

But I'm a Seahawks fan and watched them blow SB 49 by not handing the ball to the best RB in the game at the time. And really, calling a pass play wasn't horrible as they still would've had 2 more downs to run it in. It was the play they called that was the real crime, throwing into an area that was the strength of the D to a 4th string WR who mostly played on Special Teams.

...and was covered by a former Seahawk who jumped the rout.

:facepalm:

? Malcolm Butler was never a Seahawk...

https://en.m.wikiped.../Malcolm_Butler

Hmmm. Who was the former Seahawk that was on the Pats defense? I remember that being part of the story arch.

Brandon Browner?

• Like 1

I was born in Buffalo and live in Minnesota. My teams are 0-8 in SBs.

So kind of rooting for Cincy.

But on the other hand, if they lose, and lose again, they join the 0-4 club. Come on in, the water's fine!

Then if Atlanta...and Carolina, could lose two each.... mmmm. Then it becomes a larger brotherhood of pain.

Since I cannot have victory, perhaps I will root for pain instead.

To those of you who have a team that has won once, or twice, and are whining that oh, you need another SB win... go take a flying f*ck at a rolling donut. Seriously. You have no idea.

But I'm a Seahawks fan and watched them blow SB 49 by not handing the ball to the best RB in the game at the time. And really, calling a pass play wasn't horrible as they still would've had 2 more downs to run it in. It was the play they called that was the real crime, throwing into an area that was the strength of the D to a 4th string WR who mostly played on Special Teams.

...and was covered by a former Seahawk who jumped the rout.

:facepalm:

? Malcolm Butler was never a Seahawk...

https://en.m.wikiped.../Malcolm_Butler

Hmmm. Who was the former Seahawk that was on the Pats defense? I remember that being part of the story arch.

Brandon Browner?

That's the guy. Here's what his role was...

On the penultimate play, he blocked Jermaine Kearse on a pick play on second and goal from the one yard line, enabling Malcolm Butler to make the game-sealing interception.

• Like 1

Not a big NFL fan but rooting for the Rams, Matt Gay and Eric Weddle along with a few more Utes on their team make them my choice...have no idea what the score will be..hope it is a good one.

Thought that was the right call (to go for it).

We'll see. I don't think it's a good idea to yield scoring field position to a strong team.

Lol, the Rams muffing the extra point.

Stafford being Stafford.

Funny, NFL teams' addiction to the Big Play even when they are controlling a game with steady, patient offense. Bengals benefit with a nice defensive play.

Jersey pull should have been called.

Glad to see the zebras err to the side of letting them play after last year's embarrassing performance.

And....there's the worst penalty in the league right on time.

Jersey pull should have been called.

Glad to see the zebras err to the side of letting them play after last year's embarrassing performance.

And....there's the worst penalty in the league right on time.

Anyone hit the 500-1 first Bengals penalty prop bet with Sweatshirt Guy? :lol:
  • Like 1