The 2021 NFL thread

Nova Carmina

Wonder how Lions fans are feeling right now. I'm sure they're happy for Stafford, but the first year after he leaves Detroit he makes the Super Bowl has to sting a bit.

Somebody help me out. In that hyperannoying Amazon commercial with Medusa, are they saying Bitcoin, pissed on, or something else?

Wonder how Lions fans are feeling right now. I'm sure they're happy for Stafford, but the first year after he leaves Detroit he makes the Super Bowl has to sting a bit.

For sure.

Good for Stafford

• Like 1

Imagine how much better the 49ers would be if they had a stud QB. Garoppolo ain't it.

Kupp makes him look pretty good, lol

:huh:

At one point. Stark reality won out in the end.

Somebody help me out. In that hyperannoying Amazon commercial with Medusa, are they saying Bitcoin, pissed on, or something else?

Bitch, you been corn.

tenor.gif?itemid=14236697

Good for the Bengals. Crazy to think they've gone 33 seasons between Super Bowl appearances. But it's great to see a franchise show some heart and pride. There are a lot of franchises in the NFL for whom that is not true, sad to say.

More wins in January than in 2019. Cmon that's f-cking impressive.

• Like 3

I'm absolutely loving it. I hope Matt gets the ring, if for nothing but rub it in the Lions' faces. Sorry, no sympathy for you, Ford family. Rid us all of your kind! Edited by pjbear05

Imagine how much better the 49ers would be if they had a stud QB. Garoppolo ain't it.

Oops, I meant Aiyuk, not Kupp.
  • Like 1

Oops, I meant Aiyuk, not Kupp.

Makes more sense.

Fun stat:

In non-NFC Championship games the Rams under McVay are 0-23 when trailing in the second half by 10+.

In NFC Championship games under the same conditions, they're 2-0.

• Like 2

Sun-Sentinel, via reporter Dave Hyde and Dolphins beat reporter Omar Kelly, both filing articles on the distinct possibility that Jim Hairball could be the next Dolphins coach.

:facepalm: Please God, no :facepalm: .

Sun-Sentinel, via reporter Dave Hyde and Dolphins beat reporter Omar Kelly, both filing articles on the distinct possibility that Jim Hairball could be the next Dolphins coach.

:facepalm: Please God, no :facepalm: .

I hear the Vikings are taking care of that for you.