The 2021 NFL thread

Nova Carmina

Brady’s done.

Mac Jones can run the NE offense the same way Tommy did, and Jalen Hurts can match Tommy against Atlanta without all world receivers and an actual offensive line.

But Brady CAN out act both of them, so there's that. Oh, and the whole fumbling thing.

Is that 8 so far this season?

8 what? TDs? I guess you don't get to make millions smelling soggy bread in commercials by giving the ball to RBs for cheap touchdowns.

What I love about you is that after last year, when he changed teams at 43, went to a previously middling team and STILL won a Super Bowl, many people who hate him would begrudgingly say, "He's a decent QB."

He's a decent QB. And while I'm saying nice things, he's also not a turnover machine like his predecessor in Tampa.

But you have to admit he walked into a great situation there. And added a HOF TE, and was able to leverage his relationship with a piece of garbage to add to an already sublimely talented WR core.

But, yeah, he's a decent QB.

Brady’s done.

Mac Jones can run the NE offense the same way Tommy did, and Jalen Hurts can match Tommy against Atlanta without all world receivers and an actual offensive line.

But Brady CAN out act both of them, so there's that. Oh, and the whole fumbling thing.

8 what? TDs? I guess you don't get to make millions smelling soggy bread in commercials by giving the ball to RBs for cheap touchdowns.

What I love about you is that after last year, when he changed teams at 43, went to a previously middling team and STILL won a Super Bowl, many people who hate him would begrudgingly say, "He's a decent QB."

He's a decent QB. And while I'm saying nice things, he's also not a turnover machine like his predecessor in Tampa.

But you have to admit he walked into a great situation there. And added a HOF TE, and was able to leverage his relationship with a piece of garbage to add to an already sublimely talented WR core.

I’m getting you Uggs and a TB12 shirt for Christmas.

• Like 1

Brady’s done.

I’m getting you Uggs and a TB12 shirt for Christmas.

I'll settle for a diet book and whatever else his Svengali is peddling.

Bengals 24

Steelers 10

WHO DEY!

Maybe the Steelers are in a re-building year?

They can rebuild next year. This year, they can get destroyed. They still have to go to Paul Brown Stadium for another whoopin' this year....

• Like 1

My heart goes out to Lions fans for a number of reasons. But watching their hearts get torn out with a bouncing forward FG.. and a record.. wow.

I have a buddy who is a fan of them.

There is also the zebra factor. On the long pass completion before the FG try, play clock ran out. Ravens should have been backed another 5 yards, but refs let it go.
  • Like 1

My heart goes out to Lions fans for a number of reasons. But watching their hearts get torn out with a bouncing forward FG.. and a record.. wow.

There is also the zebra factor. On the long pass completion before the FG try, play clock ran out. Ravens should have been backed another 5 yards, but refs let it go.

For the first time in decades, I was actually yelling that the officials in the Packers-49ers game were on the take! Packer fans are still livid, even though the team won.

I really don't believe that officials are corrupt, but I'm tired of seeing such overt incompetence.

• Like 1

For the first time in decades, I was actually yelling that the officials in the Packers-49ers game were on the take! Packer fans are still livid, even though the team won.

I really don't believe that officials are corrupt, but I'm tired of seeing such overt incompetence.

You sure about that? I offer Super Bowl XL* as a counter to your opinion (though they are indeed incompetent far too often).

Edited by driventotheedge

Add baseball to this. Worst umpiring in years.

• Like 1

You sure about that? I offer Super Bowl XL* as a counter to your opinion (though they are indeed incompetent far too often).

The worst Super Bowl ever. Holmgren openly blasted the officials when addressing the Seattle crowd during their welcome home party.

• Like 1

Appreciate it. That was one of the hardest things I ever had to watch as a Lions fan. And that's saying something. :facepalm: :( :|

• Like 2

Appreciate it. That was one of the hardest things I ever had to watch as a Lions fan. And that's saying something. :facepalm: :( :|

After the "Assassination Day Disaster", most Lions fans should be used that.

After the "Assassination Day Disaster", most Lions fans should be used that.

You never get used to that.