The 2021 NFL thread

Nova Carmina

Maybe I should reconsider?

888.jpg

No, I think I'll stick with the Cowboys -- what, to a mountain, is twenty-five years?

I dunno- no fun to see that loss if you are a Cowboy fan but I'm a little incredulous at my Pittsburgh friends :lol: Acting like the HOF game is the playoffs :) "Pittsburgh Rules!" "This means the BEST season ever!" etc etc

Nice to see Micah Parsons have a good game. He is from a nearby high school and by all accounts a good guy.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Sorry -- this thread should probably be combined with the other 2021 NFL season one that was started in March! (or that one with this one, perhaps).

Anyway, yeah, that Josh Allen has cashed in! It is possible to believe he'll be good value for the money -- maybe the Bills are the new ascendant power in the AFC east. I'm optimistic for them and I wish them success -- right up until they have to play the Chiefs (or the Cowboys, if the Bills get that far!).

right up until they have to play the Chiefs (or the Cowboys, if the Bills get that far!).

Edit: Good for Allen. More guaranteed money than Mahomes. There is also the bonus of not wearing a uniform colored like a major fast-food chain.

Edited by 78jazz

It's actually been 26 glorious years since the epitome of evil (NFC edition) was (were?) world champions. Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

right up until they have to play the Chiefs (or the Cowboys, if the Bills get that far!).

Edit: Good for Allen. More guaranteed money than Mahomes. There is also the bonus of not wearing a uniform colored like a major fast-food chain.

1*BZk8Aks7J2mmL7TtVZEq7g.png
  • Like 1

It's actually been 26 glorious years since the epitome of evil (NFC edition) was (were?) world champions.

And may it be 26 more.

So who in the media has already predicted them in the Super Bowl? I know someone out there has, They do it every year.

It's actually been 26 glorious years since the epitome of evil (NFC edition) was (were?) world champions.

And may it be 26 more.

So who in the media has already predicted them in the Super Bowl? I know someone out there has, They do it every year.

Must be something to do with the great quarterback, the great primary running back, the great receiving corps, the all-pros on the o-line, and a defense likely to be much improved. Given how much the NFL loves parity, it's not really surprising a team with so many bona fides would get some attention. It's not like Quincy Carter is leading this team.

• Like 1

And may it be 26 more.

Must be something to do with the great quarterback, the great primary running back, the great receiving corps, the all-pros on the o-line, and a defense likely to be much improved. Given how much the NFL loves parity, it's not really surprising a team with so many bona fides would get some attention. It's not like Quincy Carter is leading this team.

I'm assuming this is sarcasm, no?

And may it be 26 more.

I'm assuming this is sarcasm, no?

If he'd added world class ownership, I would be a lot more convinced...

• Like 1

And may it be 26 more.

e6WAeGu.jpg

• Like 2

And may it be 26 more.

e6WAeGu.jpg

I'll get back to you when I know how f****d Dak's shoulder is.

Would have been nice if the game wasn't decided by a push off OPI...

It's a game of contact.

:P

Still, the Brady-Gronk Show once again managed to march the length of the field in 60 seconds to steal the win. The stuff of legends.

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Would have been nice if the game wasn't decided by a push off OPI...

It's a game of contact.

:P

Still, the Brady-Gronk Show once again managed to march the length of the field in 60 seconds to steal the win. The stuff of legends.

Driving from your own 25 into field goal range in a minute 30 is the stuff of legends?

Not even if you don't have to rely on an obvious pushoff to get it done.