Alex's new website, new guitar, new music...

Enemy Within

I hope he releases all of these on a disc at some point, but I'm not sure if that will happen.

His focus right now is on finishing the album with Andy Curran of Coney Hatch.

Seems like he's dragging his feet a bit with that. He seemed to give the impression that it might be out this year. But that doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Of course COVID could be a factor if they are planning a handful of gigs around the release.which might mean sometime next year or later.

If Al happy doodling around on other people's stuff then i'm happy but if no Rush then all i'm interested in is material he has a large degree of control over, preferably what's classed as solo. That cherry Lopez thing was great, this 'I have seen the way' thing another doodle from the great man imo but sure you guitarists out there will drool over it. Me,just happy he happy.
  • Like 1

If Al happy doodling around on other people's stuff then i'm happy but if no Rush then all i'm interested in is material he has a large degree of control over, preferably what's classed as solo. That cherry Lopez thing was great, this 'I have seen the way' thing another doodle from the great man imo but sure you guitarists out there will drool over it. Me,just happy he happy.

He's been doing this for a while but it always got overshadowed by Rush. Seems to be really enjoying himself.

He's been doing this for a while but it always got overshadowed by Rush. Seems to be really enjoying himself.

Yeah as mentioned if he happy is enough for me, man doesnt need to do another thing for rest of us gave so much. Only track he contributed to by another artist that really hit spot for me was porcupine tree's anaesthetize, which was brilliant

• Like 1

The Envy of None Instagram account just posted some new artwork and graphics. It would seem they're gearing up to announce the album soon...

EDIT: Their bio now says "12 January 2022." Would assume that's just the single not the full album, but something's coming in about a week.

Edited by thizzellewashington
  • Like 3

I love how when he is talking about the wall and the outlet and plugs, he says "It's got wires. It's got wires...that make music" - very 2112.
  • Like 3