Alex's new website, new guitar, new music...

Enemy Within

These are awesome!!!

I recognize Kroove, or a variation of it, from the closing credits of the S and A Live dvd, or maybe it was R30… I’ll rewatch them both in their entirety to check :)

• Like 2

Interesting thought H to O, it would only be natural for some licks to transfer around. Especially how they would try new stuff during warm-ups for old stuff, just bang around some times when the groove wasn't flowing, side projects galore...and as Geddy once said about the way Alex would play around - wait, what was that you were just doing? type stuff.

I pulled out both DVDs and will check out possibilities tomorrow.

• Like 2

These are awesome!!!

I recognize Kroove, or a variation of it, from the closing credits of the S and A Live dvd, or maybe it was R30… I’ll rewatch them both in their entirety to check :)

It's the same music on the closing credits of the R30: 30th Anniversary World Tour DVD.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 2

You're no fun!!!

I was looking forward to going through the material for a spell tomorrow.

You ruined it!!

Not serious, but now I will have to actually do chores and probably cut the grass.

These are awesome!!!

It's the same music on the closing credits of the R30: 30th Anniversary World Tour DVD.

Always loved that.

• Like 1

The email, the “satisfied customers” testimonials, the video and fan access to the area under his desk by his computer wires, and the lovely new tune…. What a great surprise this morning!!!

I really love all of these little 2-3 minute songs, and it sounds like he baked this one just a little bit longer than the others…

• Like 3

The email, the “satisfied customers” testimonials, the video and fan access to the area under his desk by his computer wires, and the lovely new tune…. What a great surprise this morning!!!

I really love all of these little 2-3 minute songs, and it sounds like he baked this one just a little bit longer than the others…

Baked much longer! Like since 2012

• Like 2

but did you all see the video with Alex himself, up close and personal and wacky?

Only just now got around to watching it

... Alex is so funny , he rules !! :-)

• Like 3