My Favorite Headache on vinyl

edhunter

I had a stop today in a Newbury comics store on my route. I've never been here so I decided to look around. I found Geddy's solo album as a 2-record set. I've been out of the vinyl loop since the eighties. Is it that readily available? Debating whether to drop 40 bucks even though I don't own a turntable.

I had a stop today in a Newbury comics store on my route. I've never been here so I decided to look around. I found Geddy's solo album as a 2-record set. I've been out of the vinyl loop since the eighties. Is it that readily available? Debating whether to drop 40 bucks even though I don't own a turntable.

It's supposedly a limited edition but there are 19 of them on Discogs from retail and up. You can also get it from the Backstage club for $34.95 plus shipping.

It was a $30 Record Store Day release a few years back. Vinyl has two "instrumental" bonus tracks of two of the songs. Drawing a blank as to which two they are. I think one of them was the title track. Originally limited to 2500 at first but that number became 5000 by release day.