Rush Cinema Strangiato Director's Cut 2021 Coming to Theaters September 9th

Jag2112

Can't wait!

August 21, 2019 feels a long time ago now, the first Cinema Stangiato up here.

I hope it's still a Cineplex thing again (words I never thought I would type) because it's the only theatre we have.

So, some 40th Moving Pictures love is included, very nice.

Thank you Jag2112 for the post!

• Like 1

I'll figure it out that day

Extra 25 minutes.

One Little Victory, Red Barchetta and Neil's solo from the R40 DVD eats up most of that time unless we're talking about the alternate night footage.

• Like 1

I saw different reports this morning from another Rush group I am in that the tickets were available for a short time and then the ticket purchase option was taken down. At least one theater is reporting that the showing was cancelled, so I'm not sure if this is going to happen or not, just a heads up. No official word on the Rush site or the movie site as of yet, though.

5MvYtVx.png

• Like 1

I saw different reports this morning from another Rush group I am in that the tickets were available for a short time and then the ticket purchase option was taken down. At least one theater is reporting that the showing was cancelled, so I'm not sure if this is going to happen or not, just a heads up. No official word on the Rush site or the movie site as of yet, though.

5MvYtVx.png

According to the website, tickets won't be (or weren't supposed to be) on sale until tomorrow.

• Like 1

5MvYtVx.png

According to the website, tickets won't be (or weren't supposed to be) on sale until tomorrow.

Thank you! I hope it happens! There is supposed to be a participating theater not too far from us.

Where are people finding participating theaters? I signed up for updates but haven't received anything, and I can't find a link on the website. And the place I saw it the 1st time isn't listing anything.

ETA: I found the link via Google! Am I just missing it on the main page?!

Edited by zappafrank

I tried to buy tickets through https://www.cinemast...to.com/tickets/, and although I can choose a location and select number of seats, it won't go any farther than that says that there is some kind of service error.

So I'm wondering if in fact it's been cancelled...

Thanks for the advice on the music business zappafrank despite your challenges of trying to buy tickets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZazEM8cgt0

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 3

I tried to buy tickets through https://www.cinemast...to.com/tickets/, and although I can choose a location and select number of seats, it won't go any farther than that says that there is some kind of service error.

So I'm wondering if in fact it's been cancelled...

A theatre near me was listed a few days ago but when I looked today, the list of theaters wasn't there any longer. I hope they make everything clear.

Maybe they should have tried the drive in, lol. But I'm only halfway kidding. I know a lot of areas no longer have them but I live in a rural area and we have two. They have a Jimmy Buffett concert movie night most summers and there is a huge tailgate party!

• Like 2

Just checked the ticketing for my show (Pittsburgh), and one of the theaters listed no longer is grayed out and has a time listed with an active link. And when I selected # of seats just to see, it did carry on to the seat selection part (whereas previously I selected # of seats, hit "next," and got an error message. And it was for all theaters).

So I guess it's good to go...?

back on again! Who's going?

Certainly not me......

Yeah, I dunno. I've seen all the docs over the last few years in theaters, and they were always an awesome experience. But with rising cases and this being an indoor thing...

Well, yes. I'm vaxxed and will wear two masks, and I'm pretty sure we can be separated in the theater. The last one I went to was hardly sold out. And if things get that bad in the next month, God forbid, I would imagine it might be off again or they'll change theater policies, if they haven't already. I haven't looked it up yet.

• Like 1

Well, yes. I'm vaxxed and will wear two masks, and I'm pretty sure we can be separated in the theater. The last one I went to was hardly sold out. And if things get that bad in the next month, God forbid, I would imagine it might be off again or they'll change theater policies, if they haven't already. I haven't looked it up yet.

I'm vaxx'd, too, and obviously would be wearing a mask. It was sold out the last time, but there was only one theater showing it (on science center-type screen, to boot). This time, I see 3 or 4 theaters across different areas, (but smaller auditoriums, it seems).

So... not sure whether that will affect the sales.

My own stance is to be more cautious than not. I have a friend who was a breakthrough case a few weeks ago and he said it was the worst thing he's ever experienced.

So, again, that's just me. I think it will be a wait-and-see type thing for me over the next few weeks.

• Like 1

I hear you. I don't want to get it either, I don't mean to sound cavalier about it, and I know I can still get it even being vaxxed. But tickets are refundable pretty much till the last day, I think, so I'll see how it goes between now and then. But we've got a bunch of theaters here in NJ to choose from, and it's in a pretty big one, so if I do go, we'll have plenty of space.

But in "normal" times, it must've been fun in a sold out theater! I think Time Stand Still was pretty full when I saw that, which made it so much better.

• Like 1