Is It Just Me, Or Is Blueschica One Of The Nicest People In Cyberspace?

The Cat 3

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Is It Just Me, Or Is Blueschica One Of The Nicest People In Cyberspace?

tumblr_pri5gooL4b1ueapts_540.gif

Thanks Blueschica for your kindness and for being such a positive force here on TRF!!!

:rose: :rose: :rose:

• Like 15

I can wholeheartedly agree with you. She's a very valued member and she is so nice to remember birthdays and other events. Plus she likes hockey so that gives her brownie points in my book... :D
  • Like 8

I mean, she's a'ight. If you can look past her love of Pittsburg teams she's pretty cool.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, still following those Pirates this summer so you know I am devoted!

• Like 6

Thank you, Cat 3 and others! :blush: Really, you are too kind. TRF members are wonderful people, that is what makes it such a great place to hang out! I think it's the group energy that makes it a cool place. :heart: I was totally lucky to stumble into such wonderful people.

QjYduSrm.jpglwcmeiXm.pngJOroXc2m.jpg

(PS I'm not all that nice. I'm an oldest child so control is sometimes an issue. :lol: Also when my husband had surgery I let our lawn mowing guy go after he ran over our "Love Is Love" lawn sign deliberately 3 weeks in a row . . . Sorry, not sorry). vksZH8nt.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 11

No shit, honestly, today I was reading something she said to someone and had that exact thought!!!!
  • Like 7

It's just you.

;) ;)

Often when people ask that question, it is just them, but in this case I don't know. I know virtually nothing about her but I do know she's a NASCAR fan, so she's got that going for her. You don't see many women car racing fans. Kind of like women Rush fans. :notworthy:

• Like 3

Of course, there is no objective way of measuring whether Blueschica is one of the nicest people in cyberspace, but based on the available evidence; yes.
  • Like 3

Of course, there is no objective way of measuring whether Blueschica is one of the nicest people in cyberspace, but based on the available evidence; yes.

Here at The Rush Forum, anecdotal and hearsay evidence is all we ever need to make a conclusion. :haz:

• Like 5

I wish I had the charismatic personality like blueschica.

It seems like some individual's make building and maintaining relationships with other's look easy.

It's always been a challenge for me to an extent, and I wish it wasn't.

I try to be a generous and giving individual, but it doesn't seem like it's enough.

blueschica what's your secret to being you?

On a side note, there's times I can't stand anything about the 21st century, let alone existing in it.

It's more complex and complicated with uncertainty and unpredictability than the 20th century was.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 3

This thread is very reminiscent of the old-timey (Username) Appreciation Threads.

For example, if this had been 12 years ago, this thread would have been called "Blueschica Appreciation Thread."

We used to get those at least once or twice a week.

• Like 4

From what I've seen, and heard, I think Blue (Becky) is an awesome, and amazing person, and individual. For instance, how she supports other people. On birthdays, and anniversaries, I've liked the photos, pictures, images, and gifs she adds to them. Her liking, and being a fan of the Pittsburgh Penguins, and Pittsburgh Steelers, too. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 4