MMMMMM, Guinness!

Signals1982

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 12 2004, 08:33 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 12 2004, 09:19 PM)
Like my new look?

Isn't that Scary/Spicy/Saucy/Shitty Spice? tongue.gif

mad.gif Be careful what ya'll say.... you never know who you are saying it about.... firedevil.gif pokey.gif moon.gif

But, ye. On a more cheerful note, beer is sounding mighty fine tonite, enjoyed with my gorgeous avatar... *ahem* sorry, got sidetracked. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Oct 20 2004, 02:32 AM)
Like my new look?

mad.gif Be careful what ya'll say.... you never know who you are saying it about.... firedevil.gif pokey.gif moon.gif

But, ye. On a more cheerful note, beer is sounding mighty fine tonite, enjoyed with my gorgeous avatar... *ahem* sorry, got sidetracked. trink39.gif

That was from my old avatar, babe (Scary Spice). I got rid of her for this fine looking woman. wub.gif

I was about to crack open a Guinness last night but realized I needed my creatine shot and then forgot all about it.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 20 2004, 08:52 AM)
Like my new look?

That was from my old avatar, babe (Scary Spice). I got rid of her for this fine looking woman. wub.gif

I was about to crack open a Guinness last night but realized I needed my creatine shot and then forgot all about it.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I've got something better for you Barn....

Lime in my mouth....

Salt on my rear....

And a shot glass of tequila between the "girls"....

Take your best shot!!! drool1.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 20 2004, 09:52 AM)
Like my new look?

Yes, that comment was made about the previous avatar (Scary Spice), before the current avatar was in place. You know I would never say that about you, agp!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 24 2004, 02:48 AM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 20 2004, 09:52 AM)
Like my new look?

Yes, that comment was made about the previous avatar (Scary Spice), before the current avatar was in place. You know I would never say that about you, agp!

biggrin.gif

I had a bottle of Young's Double Chocolate Stout in the fridge for the longest time, and I finally broke it open at the Halloween party last Saturday night. It was extremely yummy...rich and stout-like, with hints of cocoa and coffee. A great "sit back and enjoy" brew.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 3 2004, 08:51 PM)
I had a bottle of Young's Double Chocolate Stout in the fridge for the longest time, and I finally broke it open at the Halloween party last Saturday night. It was extremely yummy...rich and stout-like, with hints of cocoa and coffee. A great "sit back and enjoy" brew.

Two words:

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 3 2004, 07:54 PM)

Two words:

A certain admin I know is working hard to build his post count... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 3 2004, 10:59 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 3 2004, 07:54 PM)

Two words:

A certain admin I know is working hard to build his post count... biggrin.gif

19.gif laugh.gif