Napoleon Bonaparte

Lorraine

I saw a documentary recently where it was revealed that Napoleon`s penis is very much a real physical thing, in "the hands of a private collector" :lol: (Sorry, my words).

Small and leathery, they say, but to be fair, it has been disconnected to a blood supply for about 200 years.

• Like 1

I saw a documentary recently where it was revealed that Napoleon`s penis is very much a real physical thing, in "the hands of a private collector" :lol: (Sorry, my words).

Small and leathery, they say, but to be fair, it has been disconnected to a blood supply for about 200 years.

I thought I remember reading about it in the Book of Lists in the late 70s, if memory serves, right next to the entry about one of Hitler 's nuts ( or maybe the only one.)

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

https://www.andrew-roberts.net/books/napoleon-a-life/

Winner of the Grand Prix of the Fondation Napoleon 2014 (Yes, that's how 'foundation' is spelled in French.)

Utilized material from the over 30,000 recently published letters of Napoleon.

Before you know it, you'll be delving into Cavalié Mercer's G Troop Royal Horse Artillery's actions at the Battle of Waterloo.

Tidbit: Napoleon was of typical height for a Frenchman of his time--5' 6".

• Like 1

https://www.andrew-r...apoleon-a-life/

Winner of the Grand Prix of the Fondation Napoleon 2014 (Yes, that's how 'foundation' is spelled in French.)

Utilized material from the over 30,000 recently published letters of Napoleon.

Before you know it, you'll be delving into Cavalié Mercer's G Troop Royal Horse Artillery's actions at the Battle of Waterloo.

Tidbit: Napoleon was of typical height for a Frenchman of his time--5' 6".

At last we see him as he was: protean multitasker, decisive, surprisingly willing to forgive his enemies and his errant wife Josephine

A "protean multitasker." :lol:

Poor Josephine. :cool:

Thanks for the suggestion. I may just get this one.

Found a copy for $8.28. Within budget. :cheers: