Justice League: The Snyder Cut

Jack Aubrey

I finally cut the cord & got a Roku. I signed up for HBO Max & am now halfway thru the Snyder Cut & I have to say I'm enjoying it a lot better than that awful mess Joss Whedon made when he got his filthy paws on it.

Definitely recommended.

• Like 1

I finally cut the cord & got a Roku. I signed up for HBO Max & am now halfway thru the Snyder Cut & I have to say I'm enjoying it a lot better than that awful mess Joss Whedon made when he got his filthy paws on it.

Definitely recommended.

What about watching blu rays Jack?

On Crave movie channels, I've watched "Zack Snyder's Justice League". I liked the theatrical version of it Joss Whedon did, too, after he took over what Zack Snyder had done, but I think Zack Snyder's version is an improvement. Edited by Derek19

I watched Roku for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it tried to kill my Sky Q box, so I think I`ll give it a miss in future. Very strange, although possibly just a weird coincidence :huh:

I've watched it a couple of times. IMO, a vast improvement over the theatrical version. Much more backstory and depth. One can see, based on this version, how much edge was taken off the theatrical version, which felt somehow a little too cutesy and leaned a bit too much on comedy.

It's unfortunate that, now that they salvaged that film and made us want more, they're apparently playing the reboot game AGAIN with yet another Batman. They're never going to give the MCU a run for its money if they can't make up their minds what they want to do and stick with something for more than 2 or 3 movies.

• Like 2

They're never going to give the MCU a run for its money if they can't make up their minds what they want to do and stick with something for more than 2 or 3 movies.

Now is the time to take on Marvel, as the awesome Avengers Era is over, and an uncertain future awaits the new batch of films. Many could bomb.