choose one  

4 members have voted

1. 1. album

• Firefall - Luna Sea
    • The Yardbirds - Having A Rave Up With The Yardbirds
  2. 2. band

• Firefall
    • The Yardbirds
  3. 3. forget Firefall, who's your favorite Yardbirds lead guitarist?

Where do you get these match-ups from?

He probably goes to thrift stores and buy whatever he finds in the Rock vinyl bins

...and at the bottom of those bins is a clue, which leads him to building out of town, and to another bin, which contains the key to the bin which holds all the secret records discarded by record companies, and in that bin, he finds "Firefall - Luna Sea".

Nah, we know what RPG means.

• Like 2

He probably goes to thrift stores and buy whatever he finds in the Rock vinyl bins

...and at the bottom of those bins is a clue, which leads him to building out of town, and to another bin, which contains the key to the bin which holds all the secret records discarded by record companies, and in that bin, he finds "Firefall - Luna Sea".

I know RPG stands for Random Poll Generator, but I was wondering from what data pool the generator is pulling the choices.

• Like 2

I know RPG stands for Random Poll Generator, but I was wondering from what data pool the generator is pulling the choices.

I think it just needs to have "genre - rock", or "this band has a guitarist" somewhere in the description :huh:

My vinyl record collection which I’ve compiled digitally on rateyourmusic.com

And as for Firefall, yeah not exactly a well known or well loved band. Picked this one out of a one dollar bin to get a 10 for 5 special because I thought the artwork looked cool. The Yardbirds on the other hand was given to me by an old theology and epistemology teacher of mine from high school, who gave me an entire tub of records from his 60s collection.

I guess I am the weirdo that knows more about Firefall than about Having A Rave Up! :lol: :lol: I certainly know the Yardbirds, though. We used to live in Colorado in the mid 80's and Firefall was a "local" band that still got a decent amount of airplay back then.

So I guess I pick Luna Sea, because it's not too bad, and I haven't heard Having A Rave Up. Definitely went with The Yardbirds and Clapton for the more serious questions, though!

• Like 1

Sometimes I think EP makes stuff up for these polls. After seeing Firefall, I am now convinced he does lol.

No it's real look here!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luna_Sea_(Firefall_album)

But I could start making things up if you'd like. :)

• Like 1