• Tonio K - Amerika
    • Ted Nugent - Ted Nugent
  2. 2. artist

Who the hell is Tonio K?

Votes go to Ted 'If you can shoot it, you can eat it' Nugent

• Like 4

Who the hell is Tonio K?

Votes go to Ted 'If you can shoot it, you can eat it' Nugent

It`s very fair question, who the hell us Tonio K? I`m still not voting for Ted though :lol:
  • Like 2

If you don't like his politics, and you allow that to color your view of his music, that's up to you. But early Teddy kicks all kinds of @ss.

If I allowed my political bent to affect my musical likes/dislikes, I'd never be listening to music. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 3

If you don't like his politics, and you allow that to color your view of his music, that's up to you. But early Teddy kicks all kinds of @ss.

If I allowed my political bent to affect my musical likes/dislikes, I'd never be listening to music. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All you'd have left is kinky sex 24/7! :whipgirl:

I didn`t vote on this poll, but on balance I think politics definitely affects how I view artists. I don`t like Hitler`s paintings at all.
  • Like 1

I didn`t vote on this poll, but on balance I think politics definitely affects how I view artists. I don`t like Hitler`s paintings at all.

I've never seen anything by him, so I have no idea if he was a good painter. But Cosby's horrific conduct doesn't make Bill Cosby Himself less funny. Bono's and Sting's sanctimony doesn't make me enjoy Achtung Baby or Synchronicity any less.

I've never seen anything by him, so I have no idea if he was a good painter. But Cosby's horrific conduct doesn't make Bill Cosby Himself less funny. Bono's and Sting's sanctimony doesn't make me enjoy Achtung Baby or Synchronicity any less.

How about enjoying the music of the Lost Prophets, and frontman Ian Watkins? I would hope that there`s some behaviours that would affect how you view a musician.

How about enjoying the music of the Lost Prophets, and frontman Ian Watkins? I would hope that there`s some behaviours that would affect how you view a musician.

I don't know who that is, but you seem to have missed the point. I don't view Cosby positively, for example. But I'm not talking about whether Cosby is a good person. I'm talking about whether a concert film of his is funny or not.

And, suffice to say, I trust you realize that the gulf between Nugent and Hitler is pretty wide. Nugent is an eccentric. I'm not aware of him killing or raping anyone.