Colon Cancer

Lorraine

Nightly hugs, prayers, and well wishes. I hope you aren't in any pain and are still lucid.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 4

Just dropped in for a sec.

I am in pain, but wanted you to know that you are all so much in my heart and I am grateful to each of you for all you have done and are doing.

Don't stop.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 10

I am in pain, but wanted you to know that you are all so much in my heart and I am grateful to each of you for all you have done and are doing.

Don't stop.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

So sorry you’re in pain. Thinking of you every day. :hug2:

• Like 6

Don't stop.

I think about you every day and pray every time I do, you are so brave :angel: Wishing you some peace and lessening of the pain. Bless you :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 5

Don't stop.

Bless you, my friend.

• Like 4

Still alive

Latest development is gastritis. Do you know how painful that is? Not even morphine helps that pain.

Honestly, I can't take much more.

:hug2:

Lorraine! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP!!!

YOU ARE STRONG!!!

I had gastritis when I was a kid and it was terrible! They had to give me a shot in my ass check. It hurt like Hell!!

Please hang in there Lorraine! You are surrounded by many who love you so much!!

YOU FUCKKING ROCK!!!

Merry Christmas my great friend!!

LOVE,

Earl

• Like 6

Thinking of you and sending you prayers. I hope your day was a good one, my friend.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 3

Still alive

Latest development is gastritis. Do you know how painful that is? Not even morphine helps that pain.

YOU ARE STRONG!!!

I had gastritis when I was a kid and it was terrible! They had to give me a shot in my ass check. It hurt like Hell!!

Please hang in there Lorraine! You are surrounded by many who love you so much!!

YOU FUCKKING ROCK!!!

LOVE,

Earl

Earl, you get worn down and out. You're not giving up, you just want relief.

The pain wears you out. Developing gastritis didn't help. That pain is through the roof.

I have to back on hospice. Someone in my condition doesn't care if they have borderline high cholesterol. I am already dying, so who cares about minor stuff like that?

Edited by Lorraine

Still alive

YOU ARE STRONG!!!

YOU FUCKKING ROCK!!!

LOVE,

Earl

The pain wears you out. Developing gastritis didn't help. That pain is through the roof.

I have to back on hospice. Someone in my condition doesn't care if they have borderline high cholesterol. I am already dying, so who cares about minor stuff like that?

Peace be unto you. And please know many of us continue to think about you, wish you well, and pray for you.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 3

Still alive

YOU ARE STRONG!!!

YOU FUCKKING ROCK!!!

LOVE,

Earl

Hi Lorraine!

I totally understand! It's not about giving up! It's the constant pain that is torturing your body! Your Sweet Super Soul is Strong!

Yes Lorraine, don't worry about your cholesterol. Some EXTRA SALTY PRETZELS are calling your name!!!

Hang in there my sweet friend who has ALWAYS been here for me!!!!

I will always love your Lorraine. You know this.

Godspeed and please.....

"HANG TOUGH!"

Signed,

TESLA

• Like 5

Thinking of you and whether you'll be able to truly enjoy Christmas. I fervently hope you experience the joy and meaning of the day.

Prayers for you on this Christmas Eve Eve.

• Like 5

I'm sending you a lot of love, prayers and Christmas joy, dear Lorraine. Me and my parents went to the pretty country church in the small town we're from. Sitting on the familiar bench I used to sit on every Christmas Eve as a kid I sent my heartfelt prayers for you today.
  • Like 6

Thought of you as I drove by a neighborhood church with the parking lot full, Christmas Eve is upon us. With all my heart I pray for you to be given more grace and strength so you can observe the holiday you so wanted to see. :hug2: :angel:
  • Like 7

Merry Christmas, my friend! I hope the holiday is everything you wanted and hoped it will be.

Christmas hugs to you and continued prayers and intercessions for your physical, mental and emotional well being and strength!

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 4

Merry Christmas, my friend! I hope the holiday is everything you wanted and hoped it will be.

Christmas hugs to you and continued prayers and intercessions for your physical, mental and emotional well being and strength!

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Merry Christmas from Detroit, Lorraine.

• Like 6