Colon Cancer

Lorraine

In the midst of today's winter storm the sun broke through and produced a full rainbow. It was so very Lorraine. :)

:hug2:

:facepalm: :eh: :lol:

Now, Goose. :blink: Let's not get out of hand. :tsk: If you continue, I will ask the rock gods to play I'll Wait nonstop in your head for weeks. :yes: :madra: :codger:

• Like 4

Praying for you............................................................you are so very brave.

Bravery is doing chemo with all its horrors.

I am not brave. I really chose the coward's way out.

I'm not sure how what you've been going through makes you a coward. You made the very difficult decision to end it after getting seriously ill. That is not a coward. A coward would just walk away and do nothing.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 11

Nightly hugs and prayers.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Hope you had a peaceful, pain free day.

And please know that you continue to inspire us all...

• Like 4

Nightly hugs and prayers.

Hope you had a peaceful, pain free day.

And please know that you continue to inspire us all...

It wasn't pain free, but it was peaceful.

The pain is always in a different spot. Today, it was in along the side of the right rib-cage kind of towards the back. Hard to describe the location, but the pain was like a toothache - constant and annoying. Finally had to give in and take a 15 mg. morphine tab. It went away.

• Like 7

Nightly hugs, prayers, and wishes for peace and freedom from pain.

Rest well, my friend.

• Like 3

Still alive

Latest development is gastritis. Do you know how painful that is? Not even morphine helps that pain.

Honestly, I can't take much more.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 5

In the midst of today's winter storm the sun broke through and produced a full rainbow. It was so very Lorraine. :)

:facepalm: :eh: :lol:

Now, Goose. :blink: Let's not get out of hand. :tsk: If you continue, I will ask the rock gods to play I'll Wait nonstop in your head for weeks. :yes: :madra: :codger:

:lol:

• Like 6

Nightly hugs prayers and wishes for peace and tranquillity in your life.

Sleep well, my friend.

• Like 5

I lighted a candle for you in the mass today. You are surrounded in prayers. :hug2:

While sitting in that medieval cathedral that I nowadays call my home church, I was looking at the beautiful ceiling and the 800 year old walls, and it occured to me that maybe all the prayers that have been said there during the centuries still float there in the air, and we are kissed by them while we move around in the sanctuary. :heart: :heart: Maybe the prayers don't lose their powers even though they are answered by God one way or another. Who am I to know?

• Like 10