Colon Cancer

Lorraine

and I have already told me that I do not want to be zonked out at the end. I want to know what's going on and be able to respond to people.

Props to this.

I think I want to be aware when I am checking out as well.

That's why I'm so grateful for the Hemp oil. My father remains lucid with focus. The Morphine was dulling things. From the many accounts and reviews of Hemp oil, this quality to remain focuse

d is widesread.

If that is true, all the more reason to check it out. I may wind up hating it, but it is worth trying it out.

Please feel free, anyone, to pm me details.

Nurse was here for 2 hours. Morphine upped substantially as well as Ativans.

Left me with good supply of enemas, suppositories, laxatives and aloe Vera wipes so I don't get too irritated.

Also threw out my aluminum free deodorant . You know, the one that they say causes breast cancer? At this point, who cares? Right? :huh:

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Daily hug.... :hug2:

It's that daily hug that keeps me going.

:hug2:

:blush: Well then... :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Were you aware you now owe me four hugs?

;)

My deepest apologies.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I let a dispute with someone in SOCN keep me from wanting to post at TRF or even visit. That pales in comparison to what you're going through and I promise, if it is physically possible, that I won't skip out on posting in this thread again until you're in a better place.

Hoping these hugs make up for my absence. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

I want in on the huggies. :hug2:

• Like 4

I've been listening to all our favorite songs, Lorraine.

Good because I could never listen to them again unless I wanted to torture myself emotional self,,and it has taken a beating prety bad that last few months.

What would would do is go into a Catholic Church and light a candle for me in front of either Our Lady or St Joseph or splurge and do both!!! :)

The hardest weeks/months are advancing on me

One day at a time.

One moment at a time is all I can promise.

• Like 3

and I have already told me that I do not want to be zonked out at the end. I want to know what's going on and be able to respond to people.

Props to this.

That's why I'm so grateful for the Hemp oil. My father remains lucid with focus. The Morphine was dulling things. From the many accounts and reviews of Hemp oil, this quality to remain focuse

d is widesread.

If that is true, all the more reason to check it out. I may wind up hating it, but it is worth trying it out.

Left me with good supply of enemas, suppositories, laxatives and aloe Vera wipes so I don't get too irritated.

Also threw out my aluminum free deodorant . You know, the one that they say causes breast cancer? At this point, who cares? Right? :huh:

;)

My deepest apologies.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I let a dispute with someone in SOCN keep me from wanting to post at TRF or even visit. That pales in comparison to what you're going through and I promise, if it is physically possible, that I won't skip out on posting in this thread again until you're in a better place.

Hoping these hugs make up for my absence. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Oh please don't do that I need every bit of support that is provided me here. If you only knew. It's not the physical so much as the mental, and its not like you dwell on it all the time, because I am not. I am limited as to what I can do. I can't read. My eyes just can't handle it anymore. The morphine makes me sleepy. Even without it, my eyes close after reading a few paragraphs

I still can't believe this is happening to me. I had such hope the operation would be a grand success instead of unleashing the worst.

So keep the prayers and hugs coming. I beg you.

• Like 6

As my funeral package stands today, I can be kept safely up to three days in he fridge without any stinky stench.

Pray for me please.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Definitely praying for you throughout each and every day

Please forgive me, in advance, there might be something wrong with me, but being the big Alice Cooper fan that I am, this reminded me of Alice Cooper's "Cold Ethyl"...

"If I live till I'm 97, you'll still be waiting in refrigerator heaven. Cause you're cool, you're ice, Cold Ethyl, you're my paradise..."

Props to this.

d is widesread.

;)

My deepest apologies.

Oh please don't do that I need every bit of support that is provided me here. If you only knew. It's not the physical so much as the mental, and its not like you dwell on it all the time, because I am not. I am limited as to what I can do. I can't read. My eyes just can't handle it anymore. The morphine makes me sleepy. Even without it, my eyes close after reading a few paragraphs

I still can't believe this is happening to me. I had such hope the operation would be a grand success instead of unleashing the worst.

So keep the prayers and hugs coming. I beg you.

Please don't beg, you don't need to...my thoughts and prayers are with you often. It breaks my heart to hear what you're going through and our support is the least we can do. You have an indomitable spirit that shines through every time you post, which in some sense makes it tougher to see the physical decline you're describing but gives us even more reason to admire the person you are.

Blessings, hugs, and more blessings and hugs coming your way.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 4

More of those from me also. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Yeah! smiley_group_hug.gif

• Like 5

More of those from me also. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Yeah! smiley_group_hug.gif

Oooo, a group hug!! !!! Put me in the middle, but don't smother me!!! :)

One of the absolutely worse days yet.

Hang in there. Sending happy thoughts.

I could use loads of those right now.

It was such a long day with so much going on.

Haven't had one of those in the looooongest time! :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 4

Just such a beautiful time of the year.

I am determined to not let this cancer ruin what might be my last one.

Tomorrow if I have the energy I am going to the thrift stores to see if I can buy seasonal decorations.

I need a small toaster over too. The last one I had was conveniently put to the side when we moved here and I was told I no longer needed it.

• Like 6

elysium.jpg

Sweet dreams of Elysian fields and your daily hug or two...

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Ok three

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 5

elysium.jpg

Sweet dreams of Elysium fields and your daily hug or two...

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Ok three

That's beautiful. I could live there forever, especially with that pheasant.

Here's your three :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: , and I will see you one! :hug2: :cool: ;)

• Like 3

Thinking of you every day, Lorraine :hug2:

Back to crying at everything. I had a week or so respite. Now everything makes me cry again.

Today was one of the most peaceful and nice days I've ever had in my entire life.

That probably means I'll drop dead tomorrow, or something.

Just such a beautiful time of the year.

I am determined to not let this cancer ruin what might be my last one.

Tomorrow if I have the energy I am going to the thrift stores to see if I can buy seasonal decorations.

I need a small toaster over too. The last one I had was conveniently put to the side when we moved here and I was told I no longer needed it.

I bought myself a Christmas stocking someone quilted with a picture of the Holy Family. I left it hanging on the doorknob of our coat closet. :7up: Anyone can feel free to drop a card or a note or a little gift in the stocking. :yes: Don't be shy. :no: It's a long stocking. Sturdy too. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:)

• Like 6