Colon Cancer

Lorraine

I'm going to send Becky and Stephen my funeral cards. The envelopes are already prepared. Either one of my friends here in Post Falls will put about ten in each. If anyone here would want one, they have only to contact Becky or Stephen.

Just letting you know, because things are speeding up and I am compelled to be moving fast. Not sure why, but I better listen to this inner voice.

:hug2: :hug2:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4

I'm going to send Becky and Stephen my funeral cards. The envelopes are already prepared. Either one of my friends here in Post Falls will put about ten in each. If anyone here would want one, they have only to contact Becky or Stephen.

Just letting you know, because things are speeding up and I am compelled to be moving fast. Not sure why, but I better listen to this inner voice.

I'm honored to help with whatever you need, but I'm so sad to read this. Still hoping you get the Christmas you want.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 7

A day of extreme mood swings; from zooming around to like I had to get just everything done to crashing completely on the couch after lunch and sleeping soundly for hours.

Then I get up nauseous. Took two anti-nausea pills to get rid of it.

I don't know what's going on.

Not much pain today.

I'm taking three ativans and going to bed.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Dentist in morning. The only reason why I am going is to use the benefits my money has already paid for this year. May as well.

Hospice nurse in p.m.

Becky, I just can't do it.

Can't you and Stephen figure it out? He can send you the pictures.

If you only knew how bad today.

I can't d this much longer.

Hang in there :hug2:

• Like 2

If anything sucks more than this Lorraine... well obviously nothing does. I really hope you can go somewhere and scream as loud as possible, or at least scream into a pillow. Hope you`re having a decent day, and are somewhere between mad cleaner and overwhelmingly sleepy, with manageable pain. And if that dentist recommended anything smart with a drill I hope you punched him. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

Lorraine wanted these photos posted- We finally get to meet her! The first one is Lorraine, and the second one is Lorraine with her two "guardian angels". She has the most beautiful smile, as I have long suspected. :heart:

MGUcrqYl.jpg

BDhnV13l.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 17

Lorraine wanted these photos posted- We finally get to meet her! The first one is Lorraine, and the second one is Lorraine with her two "guardian angels". She has the most beautiful smile, as I have long suspected. :heart:

MGUcrqYl.jpg

BDhnV13l.jpg

Lorraine, it’s so good to “see” you! The Mona Lisa as your avatar suits you.

• Like 12

MGUcrqYl.jpg

BDhnV13l.jpg

Aye.

• Like 6

MGUcrqYl.jpg

BDhnV13l.jpg

I think Lorraine is beautiful, and she has a beautiful smile. Love, hugs and purrs..! :wub:

• Like 9

MGUcrqYl.jpg

BDhnV13l.jpg

I think Lorraine is beautiful, and she has a beautiful smile. Love, hugs and purrs..! :wub:

Awww, thanks Babycat! :hug2:

• Like 3

MGUcrqYl.jpg

BDhnV13l.jpg

:monalisa: :hug2:

• Like 2

MGUcrqYl.jpg

BDhnV13l.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Yes the Mona Lisa fits perfectly :monalisa: :wub:

• Like 6

MGUcrqYl.jpg

BDhnV13l.jpg

Yes, she certainly does!

:hug2:

• Like 4

Brave, Beautiful, Blue. May your Angels keep you comfy as we, from afar, can not.

I think of you every day Lorraine. I can't explain it, exactly.

I joined a group of Rush fans and you have given me every reason to re-read Neil's lyrics, the music of Alex and Geddy, the songs we all grew up with and hold close to our hearts.

The north country of big fresh water lakes and long sunsets are sending strength and comfort your way!

• Like 6

Brave, Beautiful, Blue. May your Angels keep you comfy as we, from afar, can not.

I joined a group of Rush fans and you have given me every reason to re-read Neil's lyrics, the music of Alex and Geddy, the songs we all grew up with and hold close to our hearts.

The north country of big fresh water lakes and long sunsets are sending strength and comfort your way!

I'm fadiing fast. Today was worse than yesterday.

Here's hoping and praying that at least tomorrow will be better.

If I had known it was going to be this bad without chemo, I would've just done the chemo.

If I had known it was going to be this bad without chemo, I would've just done the chemo.

So sorry to hear this...

• Like 3

• Like 5