Colon Cancer

Lorraine

I found out early today that I have a mass on my colon.

I'll be meeting with the surgeon on Monday morning.

I've already decided no chemo/radiation.

Thought you might like to know.

:madra:

Oh, geez, how much more can the world throw at you? :hug2: :hug2: I'm so sorry to hear this! You will be in my prayers for sure. Hopefully they will find it is benign, or did you already get the biopsy information. :(

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 9

Not the best news to hear, not at all. But that's the right smiley there. Cut that thing out and fight! :madra:

• Like 9

Not the best news to hear, not at all. But that's the right smiley there. Cut that thing out and fight! :madra:

That’s the best advice right there...fight back!

I’m terribly sorry to read this. :(

Please know that I will keep you in my prayers.

• Like 8

Hoping for positive news, if caught early this type of cancer can be beat. Been thinking of you lately and wondering what you have been up to. Like the others have said, be strong and fight. :madra: Take care friend :hug2:
  • Like 8

This happened to my father last year.....they caught it early, operated on it and now he's fine....hope things go the same way for you.

Best wishes.....

• Like 11

Im so sorry to read this Lorraine ! Think Positive....as long as you caught it early..your good. Prayers ! :rose: :heart:
  • Like 8

Sorry to hear that. That's what Chadwick Boseman was diagnosed with. Stay strong and get well soon. If Bruce Dickinson and Vivian Campbell can beat cancer, so can you.

Gunther from Friends and Mark from Blink 182 just announced they're battling the C word as well this week.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 8

So sorry to hear this. I hope you heal quickly!

• Like 8

Thanks everyone.

We had to move again at the end of April. I adopted a cat from the local shelter too. She's 5 years old. I didn't want to get a kitten because I didn't have the energy to "raise" a kitten.

I should have had a colonoscopy last year when they found blood in my poop, but I never went. The past year things have gotten worse. It was no surprise to me when I was told about the mass. I've had a lot of pain.

Thanks everyone.

We had to move again at the end of April. I adopted a cat from the local shelter too. She's 5 years old. I didn't want to get a kitten because I didn't have the energy to "raise" a kitten.

I should have had a colonoscopy last year when they found blood in my poop, but I never went. The past year things have gotten worse. It was no surprise to me when I was told about the mass. I've had a lot of pain.

:hug2: I'm glad you have a kitty to be with you! We had to say goodbye to ours at the end of January; she had some kind of mouth cancer that is very quick growing and very devastating in cats. I haven't been quite ready to get another but I'm sure we will at some point. Sending prayers that your pain eases.

• Like 6