• Kiss - Dynasty
    • David Bowie - Hunky Dory
  2. 2. artist

3. 3. face paint

• Paul Stanley
    • Gene Simmons
    • Ace Frehley
    • Peter Criss
    • David Bowie (as in the Aladdin Sane cover art)

Dynasty era Kiss is not my favorite, but even Destroyer or Kiss Alive couldn't beat Hunky Dory IMO. It's one of my favorite albums of all time so I had to go with Bowie for the triple. :). Cool match up though! Edited by blueschica

Dynasty era Kiss is not my favorite, but even Destroyer or Kiss Alive couldn't beat Hunky Dory IMO. It's one of my favorite albums of all time so I had to go with Bowie for the triple. :). Cool match up though!

the-beatles.jpg

• Like 2

For some reason I read Destroyer which is one of my favourite Kiss albums whereas Dynasty is definitely not.

Only know the Bowie album a little bit but the songs I have heard are pretty good.

Ziggy's my favourite from Bowie although he's done nearly a million albums and I've only heard a few. Had a passing listen to his later ones and some sound quite good. But some of the other's I've heard are not up to much.

Kiss have had their highs and lows too. Dressed to Kill is pretty good as well as Creatures of the Night. But sophisticated they aint.

And Bowie wins hands down for integrity.

Although Kiss (at Gene Simmons' hand) win hands down for selling out :D at every possible opportunity and being in a decent Scooby Doo film!.

I've enjoyed Kiss's best music more than Bowie's best so I'll be the lone wolf cheering them on. Just for a larf.

Plus they took a fledgling Rush on tour with them so they get some small kudos for that too.

Edited by Malignant Narcissist
  • Like 1