My next Grad School of Rock show tomorrow night

Laurabw

I'm back, our next School of Rock show is tomorrow night, 6/11 at 7pm EST. We're alternating short sets with the other grad school. Our theme is One Hit Wonders, for instance: I Ran, Ballroom Blitz, MIssissippi Queen, Roll to Me, All for You, 500 Miles (of course) and a couple others. I'm playing bass, guitar, keys on two songs and then singing a bit. We're back on an actual stage, a pretty big stage actually which is ironic because the past few years we've been crammed into the pub, which while that was fun, was very crowded. But now we only have a few people and don't NEED the extra room, but what can you do!

Anyway, it'll be livestreamed on School of Rock's facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/schoolofrockcresskill

I'm pretty sure you don't have to be on FB to watch it.

I'm the brunette. The other girl is blond, and our coach is also blond - our coach will be the good one, lol.

• Like 6

Thanks!

Have low expectations. Lol. But our coach is awesome.

Other group starts first.

• Like 2

I've looked forward to this. I watched, and listened to it, and thought was great like the previous one. You're welcome. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

Very cool, did a great job! Thanks for sharing the link :haz:

Thanks! Was fun to be on stage again.

• Like 2

Very cool, did a great job! Thanks for sharing the link :haz:

Thanks! Was fun to be on stage again.

That was very cool...looked like great fun!

Congrats!

:guitar:

Thanks Stephen!!!! :)

• Like 2

That was really good, a lot better than I expected tbh...nice effort, there's nothing like playing live is there?

There really isn't!

Of course having our coach play with us doesn't hurt either. But in our case, we need her, because I'm the only one who plays guitar and bass, all the rest are drummers, LOL, and one singer.

The other band as you could see had tons of people.

But ya, great fun up there.

• Like 2

I'm back, our next School of Rock show is tomorrow night, 6/11 at 7pm EST. We're alternating short sets with the other grad school. Our theme is One Hit Wonders, for instance: I Ran, Ballroom Blitz, MIssissippi Queen, Roll to Me, All for You, 500 Miles (of course) and a couple others. I'm playing bass, guitar, keys on two songs and then singing a bit. We're back on an actual stage, a pretty big stage actually which is ironic because the past few years we've been crammed into the pub, which while that was fun, was very crowded. But now we only have a few people and don't NEED the extra room, but what can you do!

Anyway, it'll be livestreamed on School of Rock's facebook page here: https://www.facebook...ofrockcresskill

I'm pretty sure you don't have to be on FB to watch it.

I'm the brunette. The other girl is blond, and our coach is also blond - our coach will be the good one, lol.

Here's a blonde for you!

• Like 3