2112 50th Anniversary Set

Weatherman

It's not too early to begin a discussion, is it?

2112 is tied with MP for my favorite Rush album -- and I'm crossing my fingers for a 50th Anniversary deluxe set in a few years.

Rumor has it that this limited edition set will contain 2113, the mythical long-lost B-side epic. Legend says that after the guys completed it, the sheer awesomeness of the piece caused them to question whether the world was prepared to receive such an epic. Contemporary accounts record Neil arguing that it might cause a rip in the fabric of the space-time continuum, Ged replying that the faaaaans would want to hear it, and Alex responding that they didn't have any more fans. All three then passed out in a wreath of hashish smoke. Nothing more of the conversation has been preserved.

Neil's point of view prevailed, because management snuffed out the project. Legend has it that the master tapes of this forgotten epic were sealed inside an ark that was buried in the mountains somewhere behind Le Studio, by an Anthem intern who was immediately executed so as to insure that its location would remain forever unknown.

You may wonder how I know about this hidden chapter of Rush history. Well, friends, Neil came to me in a dream earlier this year and told me the truth. Friends, I wrote down his words on special golden plates, which reveal the location of the buried ark. You, my friends, can receive your copy of the plates for the low price of only $2112. Payable to Weatherman!

;-)

Edited by Weatherman
  • Like 2

It's not too early to begin a discussion, is it?

2112 is tied with MP for my favorite Rush album -- and I'm crossing my fingers for a 50th Anniversary deluxe set in a few years.

Rumor has it that this limited edition set will contain 2113, the mythical long-lost B-side epic. Legend says that after the guys completed it, the sheer awesomeness of the piece caused them to question whether the world was prepared to receive such an epic. Contemporary accounts record Neil arguing that it might cause a rip in the fabric of the space-time continuum, Ged replying that the faaaaans would want to hear it, and Alex responding that they didn't have any more fans. All three then passed out in a wreath of hashish smoke. Nothing more of the conversation has been preserved.

Neil's point of view prevailed, because management snuffed out the project. Legend has it that the master tapes of this forgotten epic were sealed inside an ark that was buried in the mountains somewhere behind Le Studio, by an Anthem intern who was immediately executed so as to insure that its location would remain forever unknown.

You may wonder how I know about this hidden chapter of Rush history. Well, friends, Neil came to me in a dream earlier this year and told me the truth. Friends, I wrote down his words on special golden plates, which reveal the location of the buried ark. You, my friends, can receive your copy of the plates for the low price of only $2112. Payable to Weatherman!

;-)

Where can I send my deposit??

.........you may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one.........

I hope someday he will join us.

... and the world will be as one...