Check out my new radio show Permanent Waves!

Hi all,

If I haven't shouted it from the rooftops loudly enough, I'm a college radio DJ. I figured this would be an appropriate place to highlight/shamelessly self-promote my new prog rock/metal radio show Permanent Waves. Unfortunately Rush in its purest form is too mainstream to play at the station, but I will be playing a wide variety of other lesser-known prog artists that capture my interest. The first hour of the show will be '70s/'70s-esque prog rock, and the second hour will be more modern progressive rock and metal. You can check out both hours, or just one depending on what seems more interesting to you.

The show will be airing on Tuesdays from 3-5 EST at https://www.wzbc.org. You can play it by pressing the play arrow in the upper left corner of the main page.

If you are interested in checking it out but are not able to listen live, the archives are posted here: https://www.wzbc.org/archive and you should be able to download the files.The first hour of my first show is messed up, but if you want a preview into what the show is about, you can download and listen to the May 18th 4pm file.

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to PM me.

Edited by spaceaudity11
  • Like 7

Keep up the good work! I was a day late. Archives are king! I usually listen to shows while at work. Today was one day late ... I was cooking dinner. We used to listen to shows on chat here at TRF. That was a blast!

Keep up the good work! I was a day late. Archives are king! I usually listen to shows while at work. Today was one day late ... I was cooking dinner. We used to listen to shows on chat here at TRF. That was a blast!

I somehow missed this (sorry!) but thank you for listening to that show!

• Like 1