Oldest Actor dies age 106, RIP Norman Lloyd

treeduck

Wow, that's pretty old. I remember him well from St. Elsewhere. The other photos are interesting; thank you for posting them! RIP, Mr. Lloyd. :rose:
  • Like 3

I've been sorry, to hear, see, and read this. He was in some great, and classic movies. He will be missed, and remembered. My condolences, to his family, and friends. R.I.P., Norman.
  • Like 1

There was a low budget sci-fi show that ran for a few years on UPN around 2000 called Seven Days that surrounded a secret government project that could send one man back in time seven days to prevent disasters. Norman Lloyd was one of the main cast members, Dr. Mentnor, who was the head of the science behind the project. I used to really enjoy that show when I was a kid; and was recently shocked to hear that he was still around. Sad now to hear that he's passed- but what a hell of a life he lived.

"Dream not of today, Mister Picard."

UGH.

I see that I am very late to this party.

RIP to a crucial piece of the success of Alfred Hitchcock Presents (not to mention an excellent performance in Saboteur, which appears to have one photograph from that filming in this thread).