Genesis tour 2021

custom55

I'm going to try to go to this. I saw them in 2007 which was my first(and only time). This will be the last chance for anyone to ever see them. However if I can't get tickets for a price that isn't insane then it's a no go.

SOOOO :( expensive..i got a pre sale invite. I wont be going.

What are the prices?

THE CHEAPEST I SEE IS $355.00 balcony.

Yeah, I saw $325 for tickets in the top level for the show here. I'm not sure if these are season ticket holders at the venue trying to resell or if it's really what the upper deck is going for. If that's the legit price then they're out of their f***ing minds charging that much. Especially with how many people have lost their jobs over the last year.

• Like 1

Tried to get tix today but not a lot left that wasn't too expensive. But from what I saw at Madison Square Garden, it seemed like the whole house was never on sale and only the front half of Philly too. Covid maybe? Idk.

I'm looking at ticket prices now and Chicago doesn't look prohibitive. 125 for the cheapest nosebleeds in the United Center, same place my dad and I saw R40. I mean, that's definitely more expensive than it aught to be, but no where near the prices I've been seeing listed in this thread.