Happy 13th forum anniversary, John Rogers

laughedatbytime

Happy thirteenth anniversary to you! :cheers: And many more!

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 2

Happy thirteenth anniversary! Enjoy that Florida coastline.

The choppers circling the coastline when JR moves there won't be the same ones that were there for the shuttle launch. The tension will be as high, though for very different reasons...

• Like 1

This place is better for having you here, Jackie. Just leave your feeble musical taste at the door please. :cheers:

I like that TRF is a safe space where I can share my admiration for the likes of The Carpenters, Air Supply, Mouth & MacNeal, Duran Duran.

• Like 1

This place is better for having you here, Jackie. Just leave your feeble musical taste at the door please. :cheers:

I like that TRF is a safe space where I can share my admiration for the likes of The Carpenters, Air Supply, Mouth & MacNeal, Duran Duran.

Duran Duran is great, as is Karen Carpenter. You like a lot of stuff you shouldn't feel comfortable talking about though.

Duran Duran is great, as is Karen Carpenter. You like a lot of stuff you shouldn't feel comfortable talking about though.

Like Air Supply.

Like Air Supply.

I can make the runner stumble

I can make the final block

I can make every tackle at the sound of the whistle

I can make all the stadiums rock

(crunchy guitar riff)

Like Air Supply.

He's all out of Tai-Shan.

• Like 1

Like Air Supply.

I can make the runner stumble

I can make the final block

I can make every tackle at the sound of the whistle

I can make all the stadiums rock

(crunchy guitar riff)

No. They can't do the latter. And I doubt they did the former when they were young.