RPG: Draw The Line vs. The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

Choose one  

23 members have voted

1. 1. album

• Aerosmith - Draw The Line
    • Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
  2. 2. band

Thought I'd probably end up voting for Aerosmith till I rolled up The Lamb as the second option. Love me some classic Smith, but Genesis is a top 5 band, and The Lamb is a top 3 Genesis album.

Oh good, the generator finally came up with two albums I have heard before.

There we go!

Genesis all the way for me.

I find Aerosmith just ok (I know that is hard for most people on your side of the pond to contemplate lol!)

• Like 3

I find Aerosmith just ok (I know that is hard for most people on your side of the pond to contemplate lol!)

They don't click with me either. Perhaps my having lived in England is a factor.
  • Like 2

1619273396[/url'>' post='4908641']
1619252187' post='4908620']

They don't click with me either. Perhaps my having lived in England is a factor.

When?

This is not close. In fact, if you had put something from the far superior Collins-era against something released after Get a Grip, it would still be a whupping.

You are such a Philistine. Gabriel-era Genesis inferior to Aerofeckinsmith? Gor blimey, yer ‘avin’ a giraffe!

• Like 2

This is not close. In fact, if you had put something from the far superior Collins-era against something released after Get a Grip, it would still be a whupping.

You are such a Philistine. Gabriel-era Genesis inferior to Aerofeckinsmith? Gor blimey, yer ‘avin’ a giraffe!

Gesundheit.

1619273396[/url]' post='4908641']
1619252187[/url]' post='4908620']

When?

Late 60s early 70s. Near Alconbury AFB. Lived on Spinny Close in Brampton.

When?

Those sound like rejected names for the Spinal Tap "origin story" conversation between Nigel, David, and Marty DiBergi.

• Like 1

When?

Those sound like rejected names for the Spinal Tap "origin story" conversation between Nigel, David, and Marty DiBergi.

:lol:

• Like 2

Not sure how I missed this earlier RPG, but I wanted to climb aboard the Broadway bus before it's too late. That album is twice as long as it needed to be, but it's still better than that Aerosmith.

Oh, and the ruling's just in . . . Genesis '71-'77 is the superior Genesis. Yes, there it is, now we have it.