NO GOOGLING ALLOWED

edhunter

I'm going to try to resurrect an old thread that was popular years ago on CP. This is a Trivia thread about any subject, not just music. Whoever gets the question right gets to ask the next question.Try not to make it too deep, try to keep it something that somebody might reasonably be able to deduce, and of course....no googling allowed!!

Since it is a Rush forum I will start with a Rush question.

Not counting the SARS Concert in Toronto, who was the LAST band to open for Rush before they went to the "An Evening With..." format?

Go!

There's a large boulder in waterfront park in Poulsbo, WA, that was dredged out of Liberty Bay. The rock is geologically dissimilar to the bay's bedrock. Why?

It was ejected by a volcano? ;)

• Like 1

To make it easy, and to get the thread moving, I'll give a synonym for the band name and the correct answer gets the next question.

Self Maternal Planet

I Mother Earth?

To make it easy, and to get the thread moving, I'll give a synonym for the band name and the correct answer gets the next question.

Self Maternal Planet

I Mother Earth?

Damn, I was too slow trying to perfect a Uranus joke.

• Like 2

Self Maternal Planet

I Mother Earth?

Winner! Go!

OK, but let's drop the "reasonably able to deduce rule", cuz you broke it with your first question (until you gave the clue).

What are the letters on the license plate on Mr. Frye's faux Ferrari in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off?

Forget I mentioned the "faux" part. In the movie, it's supposed to be an extremely rare Ferrari, but in reality it's a mock-up of an extremely rare Ferarri.

Forget I mentioned the "faux" part. In the movie, it's supposed to be an extremely rare Ferrari, but in reality it's a mock-up of an extremely rare Ferarri.

I was wondering what that meant; now it makes sense.

I have no worthwhile guess. But now I am thinking about Mia Sara.