The 2021 NFL Season

Principled Man

Julio Jones to Titans for a 2 plus possibly lower picks.

A faction of dumb Packers fans is outraged! They expected the team to make the Big Trade!! :laughing guy:

Are you aware that Rodgers gave up 500K by not showing up for OTAs a while back?

Of course I'm aware of it. I couldn't care less about it.

They'll either resolve the rift or they won't. Life goes on. After all, it's just entertainment.

That's how I feel about the Seahawks/Wilson saga. I think he'll be gone after the season unless they at least get to the NFCCG.

I have a delivery today at Patriot's offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels' house. I'm going to get to the bottom of this whole Tom Brady thing as well as find out what happened with Malcolm Butler in the Super Bowl.

Bill Belicheat just called. Said he's sending over "some guys" to meet you at the door.

I have a delivery today at Patriot's offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels' house. I'm going to get to the bottom of this whole Tom Brady thing as well as find out what happened with Malcolm Butler in the Super Bowl.

Bill Belicheat just called. Said he's sending over "some guys" to meet you at the door.

They just left. I must say that was a most interesting massage.

• Like 1

They just left. I must say that was a most interesting massage.

So Kraft was involved in your meeting as well then I see.

• Like 1

NY Giants to retire Eli Manning's #10 in September.

More clutch than his brother

But not 20% the QB.

Too ten clutchiest quarterbacks according to fivethirtyeight.com (out of 180 qualifiers)

1. Eli Manning

2. Trent Dilfer

3. Joe Flacco

4. Joe Montana

5. Jeff Hostetler

6. Jim Plunkett

7. Kurt Warner

8. Terry Bradshaw

9. Mark Sanchez

10. Tony Eason

it38rf0np8s9swc3mci1.jpg

Who's gonna be y'all's QB? :huh:

I thought you were finally going to step up for us? :wtf:

Step up? I don't get it?? :huh:

You can play quarterback in the NFL can't you?

Aye! But only if there's an armchair in the contract! :LMAO:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

it38rf0np8s9swc3mci1.jpg

Who's gonna be y'all's QB? :huh:

I thought you were finally going to step up for us? :wtf:

Step up? I don't get it?? :huh:

You can play quarterback in the NFL can't you?

Aye! But only if there's an armchair in the contract! :LMAO:

You're our guy then! ;)

I think its going to a competition between Cam Newton and Mac Jones for starting Quarter back for the PATRIOTS !

Bill B. Must have a plan. https%3A%2F%2Fmusketfire.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2021%2F04%2F1315298311-850x560.jpeg

Edited by Chicken hawk

The Boys are back in town. After the performance thus far, and looking at the schedule, I'm predicting 12 wins or more.

Change my mind.

I wish I could but it looks like you'll be right barring major injury of course. 6-0 in division is very likely

• Like 1

The Boys are back in town. After the performance thus far, and looking at the schedule, I'm predicting 12 wins or more.

Change my mind.

I wish I could but it looks like you'll be right barring major injury of course. 6-0 in division is very likely

Something tells me that either NY or WSH will jump up in a flat spot in the schedule. Also, last game of the reg season in PHI could be meaningless, and I expect them to improve the most.

Change my mind.

Something tells me that either NY or WSH will jump up in a flat spot in the schedule. Also, last game of the reg season in PHI could be meaningless, and I expect them to improve the most.

Easy to improve when we blow. Esp Defense. lol

• Like 1

Change my mind.

Easy to improve when we blow. Esp Defense. lol

Check the KC thread for my observations yesterday hahahaa. calling our D a sieve is an insult to sieves.

https://www.bookies.com/cdn-cgi/image/w=696,f=auto/https://objects.kaxmedia.com/auto/o/118438/799c47fd30.png

Rowdiest fan bases in the link. You'll never guess who's #1.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1