Jump to content

THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25


That One Guy
 Share

  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

    • May 1st
      7
    • "This year"
      4


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

10,000 steps a day adds up, but if you can trade some of those steps for higher heart rate exercise, your body will appreciate it a lot more

Did I mention we didn't hike in Europe but we did walk a cumulative 80 miles in two weeks?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

Based on input from certain SOCN posters anything left of Reagan is a Marxist. A friend of mine who is NL level right said that moderates were people who can't make a decision. 

In general, extremists like cracking centrism jokes, but some of them bawl like an absolute infant if their unelectable extreme stances result in their candidates getting their asses handed to them in elections

 

Fact is, not too many Americans are as politically extreme as news outlets would like you to believe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, goose said:

Nice!

We're blessed for good hiking, biking, driving, shooting, golfing, skiing, hunting, fishing, shitloads of things here in God's country--and our cost of living reflects that. Migration tends to be in one direction here!

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

In general, extremists like cracking centrism jokes, but some of them bawl like an absolute infant if their unelectable extreme stances result in their candidates getting their asses handed to them in elections

 

Fact is, not too many Americans are as politically extreme as news outlets would like you to believe.

A conservative is a leftist/"centrist" who had the government buy land close to his/her house to build a choo choo track.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, laughedatbytime said:

A conservative is a leftist/"centrist" who had the government buy land close to his/her house to build a choo choo track.

What if the state DOT just forcibly eminent domain'd their entire house to convert a major intersection into a grade-separated one with on/offramps?*

 

Even if they gave them Fair Market Value Plus 15%, they just got ripped out of a 2.7% mortgage and told to go shopping with rates around 7

 

 

*UDOT has done this to at least a few dozen homes along expanding Bangerter Highway in SLCo

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Being a moderate lefty who finds extreme lefties insufferable is somewhat common, just like being the same thing but replacing "lefty/lefties" with "righty/righties"

 

If some blue-haired overweight jackass is going to try to start a woke-off upon hearing something that isn't bowing down to mandated diversity, I don't have time for them, and I'll let them know and take my leave.

 

Guess how many uber lefties agree with my "Kyle Rittenhouse was a shit idiot but the court case was decided correctly" opinion? Not too many

Rittenhouse may be one area where conservatives and eco-leftists can agree.  Conservatives can appreciate that there are less pesos and abusers of women in the world, and the eco-left can be happy that there are three fewer humans and therefore three fewer carbon footprints.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

military spouse is not an occupation, achievement, or some inherent thing to be proud of, knock that shit off

Edited by That One Guy
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, laughedatbytime said:

WC?  He hasn't been around in a while, so I suppose he'd finally had enough.  You never know, though, he might come back with a different identity, that's all the rage these days.  If he's going to do that, though, he should come back with a significantly different posting tstyle, otherwise it's easy enough to figure out it's just the same guy.

 

If you're talking about someone else, you're just wrong, which is just another in a series for you.

I've known about people who had a second or even third alter but they were just for fun and didn't have any evil intent so it wasn't a big deal. Some were better at it than others who too kLutzy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

What if the state DOT just forcibly eminent domain'd their entire house to convert a major intersection into a grade-separated one with on/offramps?*

 

Even if they gave them Fair Market Value Plus 15%, they just got ripped out of a 2.7% mortgage and told to go shopping with rates around 7

 

 

*UDOT has done this to at least a few dozen homes along expanding Bangerter Highway in SLCo

I think one of the worst things Trump ever did is come out in favor of the Kelo decision.   He is not a conservative.  

 

To be clear,  I think that sucks.   It would be interesting to compare the number of occurrences this occurs with light rail vs highwsys.  There's been mile long swaths of property owners screwed over for light rail systems in Mpls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

I've known about people who had a second or even third alter but they were just for fun and didn't have any evil intent so it wasn't a big deal. Some were better at it than others who too kLutzy. 

Why would these "people" you've "known about"  create a second account to begin with just to post the same inane crap they did previously?  Any specific insights you can bring to the table?  (Actually, the way you phrased it would be third and fourth accounts but I doubt you meant that, it's just how you are.)

 

I've been accused of being Lutz before but I can say with 100% certainty I'm not him.  Anyone who read our posts in-depth should be able to figure it out if they have half a brain, he's way too Catholic for me.

Edited by laughedatbytime
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Extension please!

Extension please!

Plenty of that land gets repurposed, and generally people like living in areas with places to do, and/or areas that are affordable. I worked on a townhome project that was over a big old steel mill; they had to do millions and millions of dollars of soil rehabilitation on that before starting construction. But now it's very nice, and those 100+ townhomes are going to be printing some nice money for the developer. Great location, now that it's not a steel mill.

Nice! Even better when the housing goes up closer to where the jobs are

Brah, extensions take decades. Look up 2nd Ave subway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BastillePark said:

Yep. Ya gotta start somewhere even if it's just walking to the mailbox.

 

1 hour ago, goose said:

Walk when you can

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

10,000 steps a day adds up, but if you can trade some of those steps for higher heart rate exercise, your body will appreciate it a lot more

10,871 steps of high density urban living today. After almost a year the boy and his dog moved out, housing is expensive ya know! He moved to Jersey City, got a nice deal on a brand new 1br for $1,995 per month. We walked the river, had ice coffee at the Water's Soul sculpture, tapas and cocktails at Lokal. We didn't take Hudson-Bergen Light Rail because we had to drop shit off at the boy's apartment. You can't really make it out in the photo but they put an inflatable dragon atop the Empire State for new episodes of House of Dragons on MAX.

May be an image of 1 person and monument

May be an image of 3 people, the CN Tower and skyscraper

May be an image of 6 people, Buckingham Fountain and skyscraper

May be an image of skyscraper and the Brooklyn Bridge

May be an image of skyscraper

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, laughedatbytime said:

Why would these "people" you've "known about"  create a second account to begin with just to post the same inane crap they did previously?  Any specific insights you can bring to the table?  (Actually, the way you phrased it would be third and fourth accounts but I doubt you meant that, it's just how you are.)

 

I've been accused of being Lutz before but I can say with 100% certainty I'm not him.  Anyone who read our posts in-depth should be able to figure it out if they have half a brain, he's way too Catholic for me.

And has better taste in pizza.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

And has better taste in pizza.

Cigar smoke kills taste buds faster and more thoroughly than anything else.

 

I'd trust Biden's brain cells before your taste buds.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Scarface's final gunfight was almost perfect. If they had just snuck in 1 or 2 more reloads, rather than depicting him shooting like 50 rounds nonstop at one point, it would've been right there. They show him dumping extra magazines into his pockets, very nice; ultra nice would've been dumping an extra grenade launcher round into a pocket since he does shoot it a second time at some point IIRC

Edited by That One Guy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2024 at 5:12 PM, laughedatbytime said:

I've been accused of being Lutz before but I can say with 100% certainty I'm not him.  Anyone who read our posts in-depth should be able to figure it out if they have half a brain, he's way too Catholic for me.

Lutz' admission that he is against ANY and ALL forms of contraception was the thing that made him seem kind of in a club of one to me. Most conservatives/pro-lifers aren't demanding that all sex involve a direct unimpeded goal to create more children right now

Edited by That One Guy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JohnRogers said:

California 33, Hagerty Road of the Year. 

Above Ojai? I was actually there in December, drove it from Ojai to Howard Creek trailhead.

 

It was nice, but no sports-inspired driving occurred behind the wheel of an anemic 2023 Subaru Outback with the slow 2.5L engine and a CVT.

 

90% of California kinda f***in' rocks, I can easily forgive the remaining 10%. It's a state of stratospheric highs and unfortunate (and VERY WELL MEDIA SENSATIONALIZED) lows.

Edited by That One Guy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The ND Miata might get to stick around a year longer than originally anticipated. It's a fun car, even if I'm getting sick of the smol size and the giant question mark of transmission reliability

Link to comment
Share on other sites

m***********ing neighbors are angry at life and are really shitty neighbors. I think the existence of happy content people offends them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...