THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

9 hours ago, BastillePark said:

That was yesterday. How'd it go?

A mostly painless buying experience. I am now the proud owner of a 2023 4Runner, a vehicle that is very nearly completely identical to a 2010 4Runner

• Like 1

Whining that Bernie Sanders owns three homes, when he is 80 and works a $175k job that requires maintaining two separate residences, is completely retarded, and an indication of the success of Fox News, or the failure of the US public education system.

Yokels gonna yoke

• Like 1

Retarded isn't a word I take lightly nor use often. In the last five years I have said "retarded" less than ten times, and about half of them referred to LABT, here on TRF.

Five fully functional, reliable, registered, insured cars that we own at our house, for god's sake.

Shit looks like Sam's Hot Car Lot

Edited by That One Guy

14 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Whining that Bernie Sanders owns three homes, when he is 80 and works a $175k job that requires maintaining two separate residences, is completely retarded, and an indication of the success of Fox News, or the failure of the US public education system.

Yokels gonna yoke

I've been amused over the last few days watching videos of men dumping out or putting in the trash or even attempting to shoot beer they've already paid for. That'll show those Budweiser people. Then Kevin Sorbo tweeted he preferred Busch Lite anyway. :rofl2:

Edited by BastillePark
  • Haha 1

Just now, JohnRogers said:

Busy vacationing in God's Country.

Sorry, I forgot to specify whether Florida or Texas. Florida.

Couldn’t pay me to step foot in Florida. Yes, that means I significantly prefer California. California does have things in it, unlike flatland retirement communityville 

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Texas isn’t quite as f***ed as Florida, I do wanna vacay there soon enough

One big difference between Texas and Florida one has lots of variety in terrain and scenery and he other is Florida. Although there may soon be a convicted murderer back in society if the governor of Texas does what he says he will.