THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

too many dudes flirting with each other in MOTS, i just want to talk about music somewhere 

i've thought about moving myself over to be more active with RYM (rather than just lurking the place), but that place is too far on the other side of the spectrum. way too many wannabes who take themselves too seriously, and i'm also not a huge fan of the star rating system anymore. 

No test drives?? What kinda stupid f***in' policy is "no test drives" on new vehicles? I can't believe they're getting people to place deposits on orders... without test drives

I really hope the new inventory recovers soon, get these uppity dealers to knock their arrogant shit off

You know capitalism is failing when there's scarcity everywhere, and everything is a seller's market. Capitalism is the best system when kept properly in check with restrictions. Today we've got capitalism run amok.

I consider what's currently going on in the business world price-fixing. All hail unsustainable profit expectations for c*** shareholders

And conservative shit suggestions like "just don't buy stuff! boycott" do not work. Everyone isn't going to adopt austerity en masse unless we're literally about to starve.

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1

"maybe if all these uppity Millennials and GenZ'ers didn't have a cell phone..."

dude, half your generation was paying for cable TV out the nose through the 80s and 90s, and you all had landlines

4 hours ago, That One Guy said:

No test drives?? What kinda stupid f***in' policy is "no test drives" on new vehicles? I can't believe they're getting people to place deposits on orders... without test drives

I really hope the new inventory recovers soon, get these uppity dealers to knock their arrogant shit off

Brah, not cool.

You know capitalism is failing when there's scarcity everywhere, and everything is a seller's market. Capitalism is the best system when kept properly in check with restrictions. Today we've got capitalism run amok.

I consider what's currently going on in the business world price-fixing. All hail unsustainable profit expectations for c*** shareholders

And conservative shit suggestions like "just don't buy stuff! boycott" do not work. Everyone isn't going to adopt austerity en masse unless we're literally about to starve.

Can't post reality in SOCN, preconceived notions are too established and will never be challenged with new information until death

buNX2Jd.png

"maybe if all these uppity Millennials and GenZ'ers didn't have a cell phone..."

dude, half your generation was paying for cable TV out the nose through the 80s and 90s, and you all had landlines

Brah, world wide pandemic shutdowns, supply chain, China...brah.

5 hours ago, That One Guy said:

definitely agree with the point about boycotting