THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

bad news: i broke my bong yesterday

good news: my tax return deposited and i dont have to wait until payday to buy a new one

You ever think about a vaporizer? IMO, they're a lot nicer to use vs a bong or anything else that actually uses flames, and they don't break. :smoke:

I've thought about it, but I've heard they can be pretty pricey.

I went on a date on Thursday with a guy I met on Bumble, it was so fun! We absolutely want to see each other again, we knew beforehand that we'd be hanging out more than once lol. He was very funny and sweet, and he carried a great conversation. Literally right off the bat, I felt like I could just be myself with him.

I went on a date on Thursday with a guy I met on Bumble, it was so fun! We absolutely want to see each other again, we knew beforehand that we'd be hanging out more than once lol. He was very funny and sweet, and he carried a great conversation. Literally right off the bat, I felt like I could just be myself with him.

There's a couple other Bumble matches that I want to meet in person as well, but so far so good. I can't wait to see him again.

cardiacs heavily influenced: tool, blur, mike patton, steven wilson, opeth, and plenty others i'm sure.. typically other prog rock brits of course but who really cares.

radiohead has a huge pool of influences, and when starting out they toured in support of cardiacs, but they didn't seem to be fans of them unfortunately

good news: my tax return deposited and i dont have to wait until payday to buy a new one

You ever think about a vaporizer? IMO, they're a lot nicer to use vs a bong or anything else that actually uses flames, and they don't break. :smoke:

if you're smoking regularly and don't plan on stopping then it's worth the investment, every pothead i know uses one pretty much exclusively now. easy to be incognito with them as well.

if you're smoking regularly and don't plan on stopping then it's worth the investment, every pothead i know uses one pretty much exclusively now. easy to be incognito with them as well.

i'll have to look into it more, they seem way more practical. i only recently started using a bong to make my weed last longer.
  • Like 1