THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

On 5/11/2023 at 3:35 PM, That One Guy said:

Lowe's v. Home Depot

Years ago I preferred Lowes because they had those boxes where you could push a button and someone would show up eventually but at Home Depot you had to walk around to find someone. Theses days you're lucky if an employee is within 7-8 rows (pure guess) of your location at either store.

15 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

You see yokels pretend that California is a shitty place to live, you see wokesters pretend that Texas is a shitty place to live, but you know what you don't see?

Much of anyone trying to pretend that Utah is anything other than awesome. We have so few problems here that our primary problem is excessive Mormon influence and representation in the government! I'll take that tradeoff, and we're slowly but surely working on fixing the Mormon thing

Isn't Mormonism one of the few religions that's actually growing? 

13 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

Isn't Mormonism one of the few religions that's actually growing? 

That sounds right, but not sure if that's the case in Utah itself. I'd like to think its market share so to speak is decreasing here. 

10 hours ago, That One Guy said:

My own personal racetrack

So nice for the taxpayers to build and maintain it

so jelly

On 5/12/2023 at 10:04 PM, That One Guy said:

You see yokels pretend that California is a shitty place to live, you see wokesters pretend that Texas is a shitty place to live, but you know what you don't see?

Much of anyone trying to pretend that Utah is anything other than awesome. We have so few problems here that our primary problem is excessive Mormon influence and representation in the government! I'll take that tradeoff, and we're slowly but surely working on fixing the Mormon thing

I'm more worried about potential droughts there than the guaranteed snowfall+rust here