THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

On 9/27/2022 at 11:48 AM, Union 5-3992 said:

This was about when this dude got broodier, grew out a patchy beard, and wore a blazer for interviews. I'm curious what music we would have gotten if Steven went further down the incel hole.

Innerviews: Steven Wilson - Art as a Mirror

PT never reunites, but 'The Future Bites' similarly never happens, and he goes on to continue to release several more Grace/Raven tier albums as a solo project. As time has gone on he's grown more bitter towards his own body of work and the fact that he never managed to become "a pop star like Prince", and he is no longer tongue in cheek with his self-deprecation, instead it comes off as unhinged and is a focal point of concern among the people around him. 

The year is 2025, Steven has just finished playing 2 sets with his touring band. His hair is grey, long (chest length), and he has grown out an unkempt beard. he no longer wears his glasses and, despite fan rumors, isn't using contact lenses, ("My ears are all I need; music is all I need. I'd rather not see..." -Prog magazine interview). Steven comes onto stage for the encore with an acoustic guitar in hand, and sits down on a stool, a single spotlight shines down on him, his freshly moisturized bare feet gleaming. Steven lightly hangs his head down in sorrow as he waits for the crowds cheering to die down. After a moment of silence, he utters into his microphone, "This final song is dedicated to the love of my life... Ninet Tayeb.." 

Edited by Mr. Not
  • Like 2

it's national boyfriend day and i finally have someone worth celebrating

• Like 1