THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

i dont know if my new coworkers like me, some of them do. im too shy to talk to anyone because, for the most part, i sometimes feel like i'm walking in on a party i wasn't invited to lol. 

i appreciate the coworkers who are trying to get to know me and get me out of my shell lol. 

im definitely on my gm's good side. today he asked me if i'm the black mazda 3. i responded, "yeah, why?". he turned around kinda slow and said, "you like Rush?" and i told him that they're my favorite band of all time. he raised his hand for a high 5 and said, "theyre my favorite band ever. i've seen them probably 6 or 8 times". i told him about the two times that i saw them and the time i  met Geddy on his book tour, and he seemed f***ing blown away lol. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jamie said:

im definitely on my gm's good side. today he asked me if i'm the black mazda 3. i responded, "yeah, why?". he turned around kinda slow and said, "you like Rush?" and i told him that they're my favorite band of all time. he raised his hand for a high 5 and said, "theyre my favorite band ever. i've seen them probably 6 or 8 times". i told him about the two times that i saw them and the time i  met Geddy on his book tour, and he seemed f***ing blown away lol. 

It’s gotta be a good sign when your GM gives you a high five and you bond over Rush.  

• Like 1