THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

went down a couple of rabbitholes today on accident, read a bunch of weird/useless stuff then followed up by checking youtube vids on it. spiritual ecology (basically just a boring new age religion), 'mystery' schools, and 'notice of understanding' which is a contract in the UK which sovereign citizens seem to latch onto 

"In my personal NoUI/CoR, filed over a year ago, I claimed the right to control my corporate strawman, the right to use hallucinogens, the right to use public transportation and schools without paying for them, and a fee schedule ($20,000 per hour if arrested/detained/handcuffed). it was accepted by all parties sent to, and it has actually gotten me out of civil and criminal court cases (I don't adhere to their codes/acts/statutes anymore)."

17 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

went down a couple of rabbitholes today on accident, read a bunch of weird/useless stuff 

dude I read Paul Newman's wiki yesterday

and that of Inuvik, Canada the other day. and now have the town's general layout semi-memorized

I am a beacon of truly useless knowledge

the Honda Accord went from a 2.2L to a 2.3L four cylinder for the 1998 model year

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

dude I read Paul Newman's wiki yesterday

and that of Inuvik, Canada the other day. and now have the town's general layout semi-memorized

I am a beacon of truly useless knowledge

the Honda Accord went from a 2.2L to a 2.3L four cylinder for the 1998 model year

i like doing that too, only i mainly do it with town/city data for climate averages & economies. i checked out the CIA's wiki yesterday too and was considering reading through its entirety, but i really don't like learning about the modern world/politics too much anymore unless i feel it's going to directly effect my own life's decision making, otherwise it's information that's more often demoralizing than it is interesting. 

• Like 1

i had an interview at Portillo's hotdogs yesterday and i got hired on the spot. bye bye Little Caesar's.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

went down a couple of rabbitholes today on accident, read a bunch of weird/useless stuff then followed up by checking youtube vids on it. spiritual ecology (basically just a boring new age religion), 'mystery' schools, and 'notice of understanding' which is a contract in the UK which sovereign citizens seem to latch onto 

"In my personal NoUI/CoR, filed over a year ago, I claimed the right to control my corporate strawman, the right to use hallucinogens, the right to use public transportation and schools without paying for them, and a fee schedule ($20,000 per hour if arrested/detained/handcuffed). it was accepted by all parties sent to, and it has actually gotten me out of civil and criminal court cases (I don't adhere to their codes/acts/statutes anymore)."

Avoid YT recommended videos -but I'm sure you already know this. A while back I rewatched an old Camille Paglia video I liked and the next thing I knew I was watching Vaush on a consistent basis. :/

Fortunately, I don't have time for that shit anymore. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HomesickAlien said:

Avoid YT recommended videos -but I'm sure you already know this. A while back I rewatched an old Camille Paglia video I liked and the next thing I knew I was watching Vaush on a consistent basis. :/

Fortunately, I don't have time for that shit anymore. 

i went from a book (i read it's introductory chapter and then skimmed through it for about 30 more minutes), to then wiki articles, to then youtube (for each subject)

my youtube feed is a complete mess, a total wreck, recommended videos included. i've been thinking about getting it more organized or maybe even dividing between three different accounts (separating: music, entertainment/memes, and education/meditation), but i know i never will. i should at least consider being more consistent with my playlists.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jamie said:

first day at my new job is today. im a hotdog boi now.

:music: hot dog gurl, hot dog gurl 

U rule my world, hot dog gurl :music:

• Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 9:50 PM, Mr. Not said:

i went from a book (i read it's introductory chapter and then skimmed through it for about 30 more minutes), to then wiki articles, to then youtube (for each subject)

my youtube feed is a complete mess, a total wreck, recommended videos included. i've been thinking about getting it more organized or maybe even dividing between three different accounts (separating: music, entertainment/memes, and education/meditation), but i know i never will. i should at least consider being more consistent with my playlists.

I only have two playlists: music and one labeled 'other' (mostly nerdy biology/botany related stuff). I think I have about a dozen videos in Watch Later.

My brother claims to have 600 videos in Watch Later. He may as well delete all of them because he'll never watch them, ffs.