THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

hopefully once we get to the point where AI is taking over jobs which have higher skill floors we'll be at the point where whether you have a job or not won't be as pertinent for your survival in america. the stimulus checks proved that UBI is a possibility if the conditions call for it. we will have a nice cute little dystopia.

but like i was saying, the order in which this is happening isn't intuitively in line with how we would typically rank the importance/difficulty of jobs.

1 hour ago, JohnRogers said:

Sell the two old muscle cars to buy the last edition of my favorite modern muscle car? 

Maybe meet in the middle and try to keep one of the old ones around?

The final Challengers (and fine, I guess Chargers too) are neat relics. Just don't half-ass it with some piece of absolute garbage like the 5.7L. 6.4L or bust.

In 1980 they predicted that computers were going to usher in the 3-day workweek

Instead we get wages fighting downward and record corporate profits

yay

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Maybe meet in the middle and try to keep one of the old ones around?

The final Challengers (and fine, I guess Chargers too) are neat relics. Just don't half-ass it with some piece of absolute garbage like the 5.7L. 6.4L or bust.

I’d go a NA 392 wide body Challenger of some type. Six speed manual and sunroof are must have. 

4 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

I’d go a NA 392 wide body Challenger of some type. Six speed manual and sunroof are must have. 

Sunroof not necessary. 392 = 6.4L. Do it, don't b ghey. Buy in a crazy color. Future collector piece, in a sense.

That engine was a riot in my buddy's Jeep on 33" tires. Must be a real best in a car.

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Sunroof not necessary. 392 = 6.4L. Do it, don't b ghey. Buy in a crazy color. Future collector piece, in a sense.

That engine was a riot in my buddy's Jeep on 33" tires. Must be a real best in a car.

I talk cubic inches not liters. I need to explain to the Miata guy why sunroof is mandatory? 

19 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

I talk cubic inches not liters. I need to explain to the Miata guy why sunroof is mandatory? 

On some cars it detracts, or is a bad compromise. I'd rather have the unmolested roof in a big cage like a Challenger.

I do like targa tops. I'd like to own a targa top vehicle one day, but there are not many of those

Cubic inches is one of the most useless units out there; f**k the imperial system

The imperial system: where you size pipes in inches, measure pressure in pounds per square inch, quantify flow in cubic feet per second, size pumps in gallons per minute, discuss volume in gallons or perhaps acre-feet

shit is ridic

13 business days til labor day, but who's counting?

gonna be going on a one night trip with mom, been a few years since we've gone anywhere together

• Like 1