THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

5 hours ago, BastillePark said:

I don't know what the official name is but the current red that Mazda is using is my favorite vehicle color. I liken it to the classic candy apple red. 

The one in my signature is Soul Crystal Red Metallic

looks great on all their cars 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnRogers said:

Cuban cigars...are overrated.

I smoked one Wednesday, one I actually picked up five years ago at a wedding in Ireland.  It was just ok.

Just now, goose said:

I smoked one Wednesday, one I actually picked up five years ago at a wedding in Ireland.  It was just ok.

Don't hate me or throw a metaphorical Scotch glass at me. You do keep your cigars in humidor, right?

Just now, JohnRogers said:

Don't hate me or throw a metaphorical Scotch glass at me. You do keep your cigars in humidor, right?

If by "humidor" you mean  sock drawer, yes. :tongue:

It was my line cigar, and my wife happened to know where it was.  A guy at the Lodge decided to throw a BYO Cigar night, so wifey dug it up for me.  The gathering was good times and we'll do it again next month.  I'll get a good cigar from the cigar bar in town next time.

• Like 1

the door was wide open, the people were laughing and smiling, the wine was aplenty and spilling. now the room is empty, the door is creaking in the breeze - closed but not quite shut. i look at the light shining through the crease of the door's opening, desperately hoping the happy partygoers to come parading through. the truth is that the party's over now, and they're not coming back. it would be for the best if i shut the door. maybe there'll be a party another time, somewhere else. but not here

46 minutes ago, Mr. Not said:

the door was wide open, the people were laughing and smiling, the wine was aplenty and spilling. now the room is empty, the door is creaking in the breeze - closed but not quite shut. i look at the light shining through the crease of the door's opening, desperately hoping the happy partygoers to come parading through. the truth is that the party's over now, and they're not coming back. it would be for the best if i shut the door. maybe there'll be a party another time, somewhere else. but not here

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, goose said:

Roam with the dog, jam with good friends, and embrace your disinterest in society at large

Bah, stay home, use a keyboard to rant all day about partisan politics, corruption and other shit you can’t change. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1