THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

7 hours ago, Union 5-3992 said:

When ya say it out loud, it doesn't seem like so many, but when you're holding it in your hand...that's a lot of chocolate!

Peggy’s virginity loss story might be the biggest piece of horseshit on KOTH

nobody would do that 

good nutrition

scuking bobs is the best, if there's breast milk then you could see it as an added bonus

i read that apparently you could keep your wife indefinitely lactating for years if you just keep her nipples stimulated accordingly, trick her biology into thinking she's still feeding her newborn. 

i wouldn't be opposed to testing it out. but it's kind of f***ed up if you think about it, you're siphoning nutrition from her for no real reason, you're like a breastfeeding vampire

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2022 at 11:41 AM, Union 5-3992 said:

Reading Museum on Twitter: "This week, our friends @TheMERL used The  Sopranos to talk about the history of cottagecore. Today, we're following  suit by exploring our full-length version of the Bayeux Tapestry

i'm rewatching it and just finished season 5. 

i saw this image result too and couldn't recall it, so i wasn't sure if it was a meme or a part of the show

tony's arc with pie is one of my favorites. i'm also finding the show to be a lot more humorous as well as dark this time around. i also have a very different opinion on each of the characters. meadow and christopha are both a lot more obnoxious than i recall, while AJ isn't as bad as i recalled. and poor adriana hardly does anything wrong yet never catches a break. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

JR's made dozens of posts about having a lactation fetish and i'm just now considering that he's serious about it

Bucket List 

9 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

i'm rewatching it and just finished season 5. 

i saw this image result too and couldn't recall it, so i wasn't sure if it was a meme or a part of the show

I would rewatch it using an essential episode list for each season. 

f****t needs to bring his barefoot ass back to SLC again, been four years, I want more

the remaining portions of pt he chose not to smother could come too I guess, not required