THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

On 6/3/2022 at 4:41 PM, HomesickAlien said:

Too many bears. I wouldn't want to live anywhere with large, predatory mammals. 

I love seeing bears roaming about in the fall.  Mountain lions are around here, but rarely seen, which is fine by me.

Not a fan of the reintroduction of wolves, whose populations have exploded in Idaho and Washington.  Just a matter of time before the make there way here 

• Like 2

On 6/3/2022 at 6:53 PM, HomesickAlien said:

I meant TOG and Union. 

Hi

I've been slippin'. Sometimes I forget to come here for a few or even several days at a time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goose said:

I love seeing bears roaming about in the fall.  Mountain lions are around here, but rarely seen, which is fine by me.

Not a fan of the reintroduction of wolves, whose populations have exploded in Idaho and Washington.  Just a matter of time before the make there way here 

Accidentally getting 30 feet from a brown bear alone last August was f***ing terrifying and I never want to do that again

Bae and I have fully booked rooms for an Alberta road trip.

Waterton, Banff, Jasper, Calgary, gonna be f***in rad af af

• Like 1

Cali road trip starts in three weeks

Hopefully the 35,000 mile Miata holds up

Transmission sorta makes scary noises, and according to the miata forum, my A/C is expected to go out right around this time due to a bad part design

2 hours ago, goose said:

Chances are wolves were there before they were all killed off so it's just getting back to the natural balance except with lots more humans.

On 6/3/2022 at 6:41 PM, HomesickAlien said:

Too many bears. I wouldn't want to live anywhere with large, predatory mammals. 

7 hours ago, goose said:

It's been five years since there was a bear in this area, and certainly no mountain lions. Just coyotes and bobcats. Many people think coyotes are a nuisance, but I love hearing them yipping and howling in the distance at night. Bobcats are so secretive that they're almost never spotted. I've only seen one, and it was dead along the road. Poor guy. 

On 6/3/2022 at 7:53 PM, HomesickAlien said:

I meant TOG and Union. 

5 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Hi

I've been slippin'. Sometimes I forget to come here for a few or even several days at a time

Hey, he's back! 

3 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

i think season 7 of south park is a peak

That was peak The Simpsons back 40 years ago.

9 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Cali road trip starts in three weeks

Hopefully the 35,000 mile Miata holds up

Transmission sorta makes scary noises, and according to the miata forum, my A/C is expected to go out right around this time due to a bad part design

Get that shit serviced, you've been warned.

Nice day for a car show. Cost $70 to refill the Super Coupe...that shit comes out of my comic book & bourbon funds!

Some other John's 1979 Trans Am with a 1977 nose; John's 1978 Super Coupe | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

12 hours ago, BastillePark said:

Chances are wolves were there before they were all killed off so it's just getting back to the natural balance except with lots more humans.

Humans and their pets and Livestock.  With their predator competition mostly killed off and all the easy prey, wolf populations explode upon being re-introduced.  It becomes a management challenge, for sure

3 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

That was peak The Simpsons back 40 years ago.

I include Season 8 Simpsons in the golden era. Otherwise you miss out on Grimey.

• Like 1