THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

On 5/9/2022 at 2:27 PM, jamie said:

:chores003::062802puke_prv::closedeyes::excl::happy::kngt::67533406_nyanya::ph34r::ph34r::poker1::rr::sarcasm::smhockey4::bsg::soapbox::spacecraft::zalice:

are all of these new?

On 5/9/2022 at 6:16 PM, HomesickAlien said:

I think vomit disappeared after the last big board update in 2013. I remember people bitching about it at the time. 

The older software put a limit on how many emojis could be available out on the board at a given time, though you could have more in reserve. Most of those that jamie  posted up there were in reserve. No such limitations now, so we now have access to all of them.

• Like 3

the mars volta ended up leaving "frances the mute" off of its own titled album because the last song they did for the album clocking it in at over 80 minutes, and they were uncompromising in shortening it or removing any of the other songs. so bizarre. but when i listen to the album i always listen to frances the mute as the intro track to the album, as was originally intended

"Lyle Lyle turn on the TV, they hit the Pentagon! They hit the f***ing Pentagon Lyle!" 

Edited by Time Stood Still

4 hours ago, jamie said:

where in Cali are you visiting?

Road trip to Sandy Fran, then up the coastal highway into a good chunk of Oregon!

hyped 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Union 5-3992 said:

Hoping that bringing a girl to Primus doesn't end this relationship. Then again, she endured the cockery that is Cusp of Eternity 

primus sucks dude

1 hour ago, Union 5-3992 said:

The airbnb host canceled my reservation a few days before I was set to go to Toronto. I either spend $300 on a hotel in the city or I drive all the way home the next day 

I hate the lack of financial penalties for hosts doing this. Hotels tend to find you a replacement room if they f**k up

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I hate the lack of financial penalties for hosts doing this. Hotels tend to find you a replacement room if they f**k up

I got the full refund. That's it. SoL for finding a replacement in under 4 days though

36 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Road trip to Sandy Fran, then up the coastal highway into a good chunk of Oregon!

hyped 

eureka’s a shithole but other than that there are plenty of beautiful places to stay along nor cal hwy 1, i try to stop somewhere new each time. fortuna has a dream climate and benbow lake is nice for camping 

thinking about trying my hand at some viral tik toks, i have a fee script ideas, just hope this toothless guy i know (he looks very creepy) would be willing to jump on board for it (he probably has too much pride)

1 hour ago, Union 5-3992 said:

I got the full refund. That's it. SoL for finding a replacement in under 4 days though

Such a worthless consolation prize. Doesn’t help anything. Someone that booked a room somewhere needed it for things they were doing in that area